Chapter 2

Twilight woke up on the cold floor of the basement, she shivered and wobbled upwards. Glancing around in a defensive position, for some reason she didn't really hurt anymore. Her dull, bloodshot gaze landed on the exit. She stumbled to the door, before she was electrocuted suddenly, sending her stumbling backwards. She twitched in pain, before going on her knees and falling unconscious again.

Once she woke up again, and had her thoughts collected, she twitched slightly, and glared around. Nobody was here. She realized she wasn't on that wall, and her torso and sides were all bandaged up. And then she realized something was around her neck, like a collar. She stared at it, and tried to pull it off, before she was electrocuted again. She groaned in pain and flopped on her back. She stared at the ceiling, feeling dread, she was trapped here. She didn't have her magic and her wings, she was unable to do anything.

And then she heard a door creak open, Starlight Glimmer slid a tray of food across the floor to Twilight, it was a assortment of fruit and vegetables. "Morning. How well did you sleep?" She chuckled, looking down to the mare on her back. Her ear flicking. Twilight quickly sat up, and glared at Starlight. "How could you do this! We were friends! And-And you took everything away from me!" She scowled, her ears pulling back. Starlight scoffed, "We WERE friends, for a bit. Nobody trusted me, after what I did to that village! You didn't trust me with anything! Not even Trixie." She spoke before calming down. She stood up and left the basement. "I trusted y-..." She said before Starlight left. "Why did this have to happen to me?" She mumbled, biting out of an apple.

After Twilight ate her breakfast, she quietly explored the basement, curiousity flickered in her usually dull gaze as she found the tools. Soon she flinched and backed off after seeing the bloodied tool that was used on her. She shook her head and started to pace around the basement, trying to think up ways to escape, but they all lead to failure. She sighed and sat down after she got tired out by walking. Pinkamena hopped down the stairs and into the basement. "How'd ya like breakfast? I got the freshest apples from Sweet Apple Acres!" She smiled, looking to Twilight, the purple mare then faced away from Pinkamena, she didn't want to see her, or talk to her. Pinkamena's new wings folded, "Aww. Well.. These are from Rarity, if you want them. Next time then.." She dropped 4 long latex gloves behind Twilight, they could cover most of a mares legs. Then she went over to leave, her hair poofed out once she was out of the door, about to make more cupcakes, with Starlights help, of course.