24

Y/ns   POV

Y/ns   POV

     Waking up will a killer headache, I pull the sheets up to cover my face.  Yet something feels a bit off, I look down at my body only to see that I'm completely naked. I jolted up grabbing the sheet and holding it against my body. Looking down on the right side of the bed, Aidan was sleeping on his side without a shirt and a blanket covering the lower half of his body. 

     Looking around the room clothes scattered everywhere, The events from last night came in a vision.  Not sure if what I did was from the alcohol or the fact that I missed being with Aidan again. Picking up my phone from the nightstand in a hurry from not knowing the time. I sigh in relief, I have an hour to get ready before going to work. trying to get off the bed without waking up Aidan. With the sheet wrapped around my body standing up my legs soon felt sore, well that's great just what I needed. When I got to the bathroom I folded the sheet and placing it on the counter.  When I got in the shower my mind kept wondering how Aidan found where I was staying? and why did he come here?

     After the shower, I did my normal routine. When I went to change into my clothes I realized that I didn't bring it with me.  not in the bathroom. Left the bathroom to go to my luggage, looking back at the bed to still see that Aidan is sleeping. Placing the sheet on the floor and grabbing a dress for the closet and underclothes. Changing in the corner of the room into my underclothes so I feel someone staring at me.

"You know that it is rude to stare Gallagher" putting on the robe and turning around to see Aidan on his side looking at me.

''Well since you are calling me by my last name I'm assuming that you are not okay with what happened last night" he says getting up from the bed. Only to see that he has nothing on.

"Oh gosh, Aidan can you at least put something on!" I say quickly turning away feeling my cheeks getting hot.

"It's not like this is nothing you haven't seen before" I can just imagine the fucking  smirk he has on his face. grabbing my dress and making my way to the bathroom without making any eye contact with him.

"I'm putting something on where are you going?" He said before I could close the door.

"I'm going to change, I want to wear something else other than just boxers okay? then we will talk"

    Changing into my dress and curling my hair a little bit. when I finished curling my hair I put on some makeup.

  Going back to the bedroom to grab my heels and my stuff

Going back to the bedroom to grab my heels and my stuff. Waking towards the couch to see that Aidan is fully dressed. Both of us sitting on opposite sides, How do I start this off? There are questions that I want to ask but which one do I ask first.

"Are you-- why did you come here?"

"You called my mom and I went to pick it up and I heard someone talking to you, I thought something bad was going to happen so I told my mom that you forgot something and I came here"

"How did you know where I was staying," I asked and he gave me a look saying 'are you serious'

"Well, I called your boss and told him that I wanted to surprise you, now since I assume your done asking your questions I have a few of my own" I gave himself a nod to let him talk.

"Where did you go last night " he turned to face me.

"To a club"

"Did you drink?" he says looking at me.

"Yeah," I said unsure if I should have told him or not.

"Your twenty years old y/n, And why was a guy here," he says standing up from the couch.

"I know, and nothing happened between me and him he just dropped me off." Looking at him pacing back and forth.

"So you were drunk last night then"

" Yeah- Something could have happened to you, we have two kids Y/n you can't act irresponsibly."

"It was just this one time Aidan, I have to go" standing up from the couch and walking towards the door. "I'll see you soon, please lock the door when you leave, " I say closing the door before he says anything else.

Arriving at the looby Sofia is sitting on the couch with sunglasses on. Walking up to her I can hear that she is sleeping. Tapping her shoulder she soon lifts her head and smiles at me.

"Oh hey Y/n, how was your night" She askes patting a spot next to her."

"Nothing really happened" after I said that Sofia starts giggling.

" Oh come on Y/n I wasn't born yesterday, you had a fun night from the noises that I heard last night from your room" So I freeze and look away embarrassed.

"It's okay, who were you with was is Christian?"

"No," I say soon to be interrupted " Alright everyone is here we should get going-Aidan is that you," My boss says, looking back I see Aidan making his way toward him.

A/N: I HATE SCHOOL, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON SEPTEMBER ILL BE WRITING NEW CHAPTERS ON THE WEEKEND'S SO I CAN TRY TO FINNISH BY THE END OF NOVEMBER. I HAVE ALREADY GOT AN IDEA OF THE NEXT CHAPTERS AS WELL AS THE ENDING.