26

Aidan's POV:

Aidan's POV:

Monday traffic always takes a long wait... holy shit it's Monday I was supposed to leave the twins at preschool. Looking at the clock it's 11:15, crap at least I could pick them up when school ends. I had some time to look at my phone that's when I see the messages my mom sent me asking me where I was, How long will I take, If I'm with y/n and that she was going to leave the twins at school.

A few hours later, I'm ten minutes late. I hurry to park my car and rush into the inside of the building. Pressing the button so I can enter the school soon to hear the door unlock. When I entered there was a woman who was sitting at the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"umm yeah I"m here to pick up Ryan and Sarah Gallagher"

"Alright someone will be bringing them shorty, I'm guessing that you are Aidan since Lauren called saying that you are going to pick them up." She says as she types something on her computer.

" Yeah, I'm sorry that I came late" She places a sheet of paper and a pen in front of me.

"It's alright, Here you can put your information so you can pick up the kids."

"Thank you" Grabbing the sheet of paper soon the door opens to reveal both Sarah and Ryan running towards me.

" Daddy you're here," Sarah says jumping into my arm for a hug followed by Ryan.

After leaving school and filling out an emergency contact paper, We at my parent's house the twins are drawing in the living room while I'm making them snacks. Putting some grapes, apples, and strawberries as well with some crackers on two plates. Walking to the living room with two plates in both of my hands. Just by the sound of my footsteps Ryan's head pops up and turns his attention to me. He smiles and walks to take a seat on the couch. Sarah notices that Ryan is not next to her and looks around the living room. And soon takes her seat next to her brother while I give them their plate of snacks.

" Thank you daddy," both of them said and began to eat their food.

I went to the kitchen to grab my laptop to do some work in the living room while waiting for the twins to finish eating their snacks. After answering a couple of emails and looking online for a house near the area and get some things ready to sell my apartment in Canada. I look to see the twins and see both Sarah and Ryan walking with their plates and going to the kitchen. I look to see what they are doing just to see that both of them placed their plates on the counter. I smile at their gesture. I try not to make a sound and sneak up behind them, but soon I was caught when both of them turned around.

"Hi," Ryan says waving his hand.

" Hi, why didn't you guys tell me you were done eating," I ask

"Because you were busy and we didn't want to bother you," Sarah says

"I was just doing some things, alright" Both of them put their thumbs up and went to the living room to continue drawing. Cleaning after the twins, Sarah taps on my leg she looks upset.

"Hey, what's wrong," I ask picking her up

"I left my bear at home, can we get it? please" she looks at me with her sad green eyes.

"Sure let's go" I go upstairs to get Ryan so we can go to Y/n's place.