28

~1 week later, Aidan's POV~

   Days had gone by, and now we are preparing for y/n' arrival since she comes back home from San Francisco in a few minutes. The twins wanted to make a cake for her, which is what we're trying to do but I don't have experience making sweets. Making sweets is more of y/n's thing since the twins want to make a vanilla cake with strawberries. They we're mixing the ingredients as well as making messes here and there but I don't mind since they seem like they know what they're doing.

"Dad can you help us put the cake in there, please, " Ryan asked stepping off the step stole and pointing in the direction of the oven.

"Alright, but are you two sure that it's ready?" I go over to Ryan and mess his hair while he lets out a giggle.

"Yep, we've help mommy bake all the time." Sarah steps off the step stole with flour on her face and shirt just like Ryan but messier.

"Alright" I put the cake in the oven, while waiting for the cake to finish baking we cleaned the kitchen. But having two kids made cleaning the kitchen take a while since the twins play around with the flour. Looking at both Sarah and Ryan playing with the flour made me smile since I got to spend time with them this whole week. I take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of the twins playing around.  Sarah realized that I took picture of the two of them and whispers something to Ryan. Both of them walk over to me while I paced my phone on the counter.

"Can we take a picture together?"  Sarah asks while her small little hand grabs on to mines.

"Of course" I grab my phone and try to angle to phone vertically and put on a timer.  I crouch down in the middle between the two.  Ryan presses the button and the timer goes on. Ryan taps on the tip of my nose leaving some flour on it and stands right next to me with a smile. All of us smiling for the picture Sarah gives me a kiss on the cheek soon the timer went off and took the picture.

~Few minutes later~

  We had just finished cleaning the kitchen and decorated the cake

  We had just finished cleaning the kitchen and decorated the cake. It's a vanilla cake with two layers with strawberries on the middle and on top.

The twins are taking a shower getting ready before y/n comes back. Looking at the photos on my phone of the pictures I took this week. Pictures of Sarah and Ryan at jujitsu and them playing their own individual sports, And the pictures that y/n had when they were younger. I look at the picture that we took today and saved it as my Lock Screen.

I head over the the bathroom to wash my face, when I was done I went to my room the just to see the twins there looking at a picture that I have of me and Y/n.

"It's you and mommy" Ryan grabs the framed picture.

"Yep, let's go downstairs before mommy get here okay?" They both nodded .

Looking at the clothes my mom picked out for them to wear. Ryan is wearing beige pants, a flannel shirt and black shoes , while Sarah is wearing a light blue dress and white flats. Both of them sit and the couch and watch TV, while I help my mom out in the kitchen. Now we just have to wait till y/n arrives.

*~~y/n POV~~*

Heading back over to Los Angles, my week was pretty boring I did a few things here and there. Work was okay but most of the time I would stay in my room and watch my shows, and go out with Sofia. Christian and I have been getting close but I only see him as a friend. He took my out to dinner yesterday since it was my last night there. When he took me back to the hotel there was a moment that felt like he was going to kiss me. I just can't wait to go home.