Chapter 4

"Ah, mamzelle Chloe here with your boyfriend?" Chloe and Nathaniel reacted immediately reacted. "Wh-what n-no w-we're not t-together." they both said in unison their cheek's a crimson red.

"I'm kidding mamzelle. Here for the costumes?"

"Yep, we're here for the costume."

"Of, course mamzelle Chloe here you go."

Nathaniel cringed at the intricate costumes. "Thank you monsieur."

"Your welcome mamzelle."

They started to head to the car when Nathaniel shivered. "Umm, it's not cold in here. Why did you shiver?"

"The costumes are so intricate." 

"So?"

"I'm not used to that type." 

"You'll get used to it. Besides the party is two days away."

Nathaniel shook it off and looked at the one more time Before they were in the car. They went to the hotel to try on the costumes. "I look so weird."

"No, you don't."

"Uhg, Chloe yes I do."

"For the last time, you don't."

"Fight me."

"Fine."

They both stopped realizing they were somewhat arguing like a couple. "Well, this is awkward."

"Yeah."

By the end of the day, Nathaniel was exhausted. Chloe had taken him all over Parise chasing after Ladybug during an Akuma attack. 'Seriously she is going to get hurt one of these days.'  "Hey Nathaniel how did.....why do you look so tired?"

"I'll give you one guess."

"Chloe?"

"Yep, drug me around all of Paris today."

"Chasing Ladybug?"

"Yep, she is going to get hurt one of these days."

"Well, nothing you can do about it right now. By the way I here you're going to a Holloween party tomorrow."

"You mean in two days mom."

"No, I mean tomorrow. It's one right now."

"Gah, I promised to help set up for tomorrow I mean today."

"When?"

"Same time school starts every morning."

"Ahh, eight."

"Yep, which means I need to get to bed."

Nathaniel got up and went to his room he just went right to bed. By the time it was morning Nathaniel was up by seven. Which means he only got six hours of sleep. Nathaniel decided sense his mother was asleep.

He would have some coffee to keep him awake. "Gah, the taste is awful. Eh of course then I've never had it. Yeah, I'm not having this again." When Nathaniel had finished he ran out of there place and to the hotel to help.

"Ah, Nathaniel you arrived early thank you again for helping. Even though Miss. Bourgeois has changed quite a bit. She refuses to help." Nathaniel communicatively lifted his eyebrow. "Ahh, right of course right this way plus. Here's the list and other stuff."

Jean Chloe's butler led him over to a place while giving him the list. "That very nice but I came to help set up."

"You can do both."

/A\N MLP (My Little Pony) reference here for those of you who know and you will see a lot more in the future plus Aphmau references.|

"Yay, I'm going to be Twilight my dream come true."

Nathaniel mumbled under his breath so as not to be heard. Not like anyone was paying attention anyway. "Okay, since I'm early let's make sure we have everything. By the way how long will it take to set this up?"

"Oh, it usually takes us until the early morning witch is two to three. But that was before we were doing it for all of Paris. Now that we're doing it for all of Paris it'll take until the actual party starts."

"Irene is going to take a while."

"Yes, well we all stick to our own parts and It gets done quickly. But for you, you shall help in all departments."

"I'm going to be Twilight even more except this time I'll be overworked. Yippy."

Nathaniel mumbled the complaint as so not to offend. "Well, let's get to it. First, stop the kitchen."

Nathaniel headed off to the kitchen to get started. "Ok, oh, hello Mr. Chang are you helping here?"

"Yes I am helping here and I'm also going to surprise my family. Plus I've gotten better at English (French because there from France.)

"Okay, well good to hear that. What is that cooking?"

"Well, actually baking and they're moon and sun cakes."

"Umm, never had them."

"Well, you will tomorrow."

"Okay, well everything seems good here I'm going to continue looking around until eight then I'll be back to help. Okay?"

"Okay."

By the time it was eight Nathaniel was back and ready to help. He worked in the kitchen until lunch and by that time Nathaniel was very tired. "Here drink this."

"Oh, no thank you. I don't drink coffee made the mistake of drinking it today." 

"Oh, no this isn't coffee its hot chocolate it actually works better than coffee."

By the time it was one Nathaniel had fallen asleep. "Nathaniel you should go home."

"No, I just needed a nap."

"Okay, if you're sure." 

Nathaniel went to go help with the decorations then setting the tables for the party. By that time it was four in the morning. Nathaniel was exhausted "Hey, umm, when does the party start?"

"Oh, umm not until sundown. WOW, we're done that's amazing go home and get some sleep."

"Takk. (Thanks)" /A\N I added in my own culture and I will continue doing that.\  

When Nathaniel go home he didn't even go to his room he just flopped onto the couch. Nathaniel's mom came out by that time, "Nathaniel, there you are." She said then noticing he was asleep.

"How, long do you want to sleep, sweetie?"

"Till almost sunset and if I wake up earlier than that so be it."

"Okay, I'll leave you to sleep. But wouldn't you want to go to your bed?"

"Nei. (No)"

"Okay just wanted to make sure."

By the time Nathaniel's mom got back to her room she whispered; "God natt min søte en. (Good night my sweet one)" /A\N yeah my culture is going to come out in my books a lot.\

Nathaniel did wake up just half an hour before sunset. By the time he was ready he had just enough time to get to the party. "Sweetie wait up I'm comeing to." And whith that they were out of there.