Chapter 5

By the time they got there, Nathaniel was drug into the kitchen by Chloe. But Chloe ended up turning Nathaniel to quickly and they. Ended up locking lips with one another before pushing each other away.

"I am so sorry." 

They both ended up saying in unison. "Wait, why are you sorry?" Chloe asked confused because she was the one who turned him to quickly. "I do not know." /A\N yes I did that on purpose.\ 

"Anyways," Chloe said shaking off what just happened. "We were going to go through everything again before I go out there. Right?"

"No, I think you're fine."

"Oh, well then what are we waiting for?"

'How can she just blow off the kiss like that? Yes I know it was a mistake but....... a kiss is a kiss...... a kiss.' Nathaniel thought as Chloe drug him around the place 'Giving him a tour.' "Chloe."

"Yes."

"I helped set up this entire thing I don't need a tour."

"Oh, really well then nevermind let's get some sun cake's."

'She's so excited she's acting as if she's never been to a party before.'  "Chloe, Chloe, CHLOE!"

"What?"

"Can you let go of my wrist? You're cutting off my circulation."

"OH, sorry." 

"It's ok."

Nathaniel said rubbing his wrist and then turning around to find his mother. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Hi mom didn't see you there."

"Oh, really?"

"Eheheh."

"Just go find your friends."

"Okay."

'HHH, glad that's over in fact I don't even know what that was.' Nathaniel then bumped into Alya 'what is with me and bumping into people?!' "Oh, hey Nathaniel didn't see you there. Oh, wow, your a werewolf awesome."

"Yeah, Chloe is too."

"Oh, well. By the way, do you know why Chloe has been nicer her opposite self?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

Just as he had said that Marinette came up "Hey, girl you look good being Chat and all."

"Yeah, I made a few tweaks here and there but it still looks quite like his."

"Yeah, that look's amazing."

"I mean, I kind of memorized it because I see him every day and he's so annoying."

Marinette mumbled so no one could hear her afraid it would give away her identity. "Hey, guys."

"Oh, hey Chloe."

Everyone rolled there eyes except for Nathaniel "Oh, umm, what did I do?"

"They haven't changed."

"Oh, I see, I need to go."

"Chloe, come back please."

"Oh, umm what happened to my little princess?"

'Oh, great the mayors here night couldn't get any worse.' "We don't know sir she came up talked with us and walked away saddened."'Me and my thinking' "Lie, you flat out ignored her." Nathaniel whispered under his breath. 

"Oh, well, umm, ok then."

'Don't get me wrong he's the mayor but he can be a nitwit at times.' Nathaniel was about to walk off and ended up. Running a head-on collision with Adrian. "OWWW, ugh what is wrong with me tonight?"