Chapter 3

Nathaniel and Marinette burst into class at the same time disturbing the class. "Well, Miss. Dupain-Chang and Mr. Kurtzberg getting to class late I see." 

"Sorry, Miss. Bustier won't happen again promise."

"Ok, and Marinette what may I ask is your excuse this time."

"Umm, well........." Marinette's' in head chalkboard Immediately started to draw out Ladybug saving Paris. But shook it off saying: "Overslept."

"Ok, well please sit down so I can explain what we're doing for Language Arts. Okay, so we will be reading The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by  C S. Lewis. Any questions?" Alya rose her hand. "Yes, Alya what's your question?"

"Can we watch the movie afterward?"

"Yes of course we can. Nathaniel, why are you staring into the abyss?"

"Oh, sorry Miss. Bustier."

"It's ok just follow along please."

By the end of class, Nathaniel had fallen asleep and Marinette said, "Oh, he fell asleep. Should I wake him?"

"Aaa."

"Oh, you awake."

"Ahh, yeah. Boy, I need to reset my sleep schedule."

"What was that last part?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Well, ok if you say so. But why did you fall asleep?"

"Oh, umm, well....."

 "Nevermind I don't want to hear it."

"Okie-Dokie."

Nathaniel got up yawning and went out of the class. Everyone noticed that Nathaniel was one. late and two. He had fallen asleep during one of his favorite classes. "Hey, Nate up late?"

"Yeah, Chloe I was."

"HoW LaTe?"

"Ten at least."

"Wow, that's late."

"Yep." 

"Well, after school get some sleep."

"Ok, I will."

Nathaniel said shaking himself awake. 'Uhg, why was I up so late? What's wrong with me?'  Nathaniel walked to science class with a yawn by the time he got to class he was half-asleep. "Well, well, well finally decided to show up to class."

"Oh, sorry Ms. Mendeleiev."

Nathaniel walked  over to his seat remembering that he was sitting next to Lie-la (Lila.) "Hey, Nathaniel."

"Uhh, hey Lila."

"I noticed that you fell asleep. I wanted to say something but I didn't want to get you into trouble."

'Yeah, continue that sweet-talk I'm not buying.'  Lila annoyed Nathaniel so much that he couldn't work. 'I've dealt with more talkative people aka Kim and Max.'  "Lila."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Silencio."

"What?"

"Silence."

"umm."

"Shut up."

"Fine, whatever."

"Thank you."

Nathaniel sighed in the silenced now wishing that Lila would start talking again. Because that was keeping him up and now he was wanting to go back to sleep. 'Why do I now want her to start talking again?'