7

"Oh my goodness , my Eunjung... I've never thought about her being in this situation." Eunjung's mom gasps in disbelief , startled. Her father who sits beside her mom holds her wife's hand and comfort her.

"Has she had any traumatic event before?" Mrs Lee asks whilst spinning her black pen

"She never told us , what we know is she always telling us nothing to worry about every time we ask her so we decided not to ask her anymore but we did tell her to tell if anything happens. We keep an eye on her to make sure she's okay since she is our only child"

Her father purposely cough to clear his throat and break the awkwardness , "How long has she deal with depression?"

"It's been 3 months , now that's she is okay. But I wouldnt say she is 100% recover because we know that depression couldnt be healed fully"

"Thank you doctor for telling us and taking care of her" her mom smiles

taera's note : if youre wondering where did Eunjung get money to pay the fee , she works hard and her parents would give her money every month

-------
The 25th room

"Mr Kim and Mrs Kim , I think it's better for Eunjung to be admitted here for 1 week because we want to pay attention to her condition. So..." Doctor Park inhales sharply before curving a smile , "You can go back to pack some of her clothes and nessecary things and come back here again , we need you to sign some documents"

"Alright , thank you Mr Park." Eunjung's father takes out his right hand for a handshake

They both go back to take their child's belongings and there's Haechan still on the same spot.

"Hey boy , I know you want to see your soon to be girlfriend but we'll wait for her parents to come back and yes you can enter the room"

"But I dont want her"

"Dont lie , Haechan ah. I know that kind of expression. I'm 49 years old and Ive been in this situation where I met my wife because I used to hate her and lastly I fell for her"