10

Years later , Haechan confessed to Eunjung that he actually likes her and also help her to overcome her PTSD.

On the other hand , the girl really thankful for having her boyfriend being her company through these years. It's a pleasure to meet Haechan although she had been bullied by the boy years ago.

They both have graduated from highschool along with her bestfriend , Nahee so now it's the time to get master. To university we go.

"Haechan?" the said female lead approaches her boyfriend who is sitting on the comfy grey couch.

"Mm...baby?" Haechan looks up to the beautiful figure in front him that had her hair tied into a messy bun

"Who is this girl?" Eunjung questions her beloved boyfriend whilst hand holding a polaroid with a red crop top woman got kissed by Haechan on her cheek. Unbelievable. Did Haechan cheat on her with some random woman that she didnt know?

"Oh..yeah..remember I told you that i was going to have a dinner with my friends in university? She was my classmate , her name was Yujin."

Eunjung inhales sharply , still couldnt process what had been told by Haechan. "You lied , arent you?"

"No , no. I didnt" Haechan denies , shaking his head aggressively

"Then why were you kissing her?" Eunjung cocks an eyebrow

"Look , it was just a photo. It's not a big deal , isnt it?" the boy rolls his eyes , standing up from his couch

"Haechan..I couldnt believe you were doing this shit behind me. Enough bro , I aint trusting you"

"Eunjung..listen-" however the boy tries to grab his girl's shoulder to reassure her the fact he didnt lie

"Shut the fuck up! Dont touch me!" Eunjung shoves the boy away leaving him angry , hot headed Lee Haechan.

The boy then pushes her body violently letting her head knocked on the table and

Bleeding

Make it more specific ,

Unconsious