8

It's 13:20 , since Eunjung's parents already came back to the hospital to give their child's clothes and so on

"Haechan ah , you want to see her dont you?" Eunjung's mom taps Haechan's back and throws a smile to the boy

Haechan doesnt say anything instead he just smiles.

"It's okay , you can see her first" again , her mother gives the permission to the bully

Haechan enters the ward slowly to see a girl is lying down pale with bandage on head. As soon as Haechan steps into the room calling Eunjung's name softly , oh no he did something wrong again.

Eunjung's eyes widen traumatized as she throws the pillow to Haechan. It looks like the poor girl's has seen a ghost in front of her. She screams loudly , "Dont come near me! Go away!" she trembles.

The others who waited outside just now immediately burst into the room to see what's happening including Mrs Lee.

"I think it's better for you , young boy to leave this room first. I've something to discuss with both of you again and Mr Park , please excuse us. It's my duty now. I'll call you if she needs you"

"Eunjung yah..." Mrs Lee slowly strokes her hair. "It's okay , I'm here. Your parents are also here"

Eunjung started to calm and relief , she hugs her mom and her dad , tears streaming down.

"Eunjing , please excuse us first. I've to talk to your parents okay. No worries , the boy wont come to see you again"
------
"Mr Park and Mrs Park listen , it seems like your daugther has PTSD. We really need to admit her for check up and at least help her to overcome this"

"We leave the rest to you , Mrs Lee. We're sorry for causing inconvinience" Mr Kim bows

"It's my job , no need to be sorry. I'll update to you later"
------
"Mr Kim..." Haechan calls out his name with fears and shaking voice. "I'm sorry , it's all my fault. Eunjung wouldnt be like this if I didnt bully her"

"You..What Haechan? You did what?" seeing Mr Kim's eyes widen make that 19 years old boy somehow afraid to confess what he had committed.

"I..bullied..her" he looks down

"But why?"

"Because..I like your daugther so much that I love to see her getting annoyed and teasing her but I've gone too far. I was the reason she had depression and trauma. I was the one who caused her in a car accident" sad tears flowing down on his cheek , pathetic boy.

"Since you like my daugther so much , please take care of her. I dont want her to get hurt again , it hurts seeing your child getting such a fucked up life. I need her to be happy with her life"