Character Bio

A/N: This is the bio for my OC. Now you'll wait for the next chapter. I didn't explain that earlier, so I'll explain you now. There are three types of chapters that I'm going to write. First is the short chapter, which I haven't writing one, which is about 1000 - 2000 words. Next is the normal chapter, about >2000 words. Finally, the long chapter, which is 3200 - >4000words. Also, Darkness here is a bit of a interruption to you, readers - (Darkness: Hey!) - because he's gonna have some fun times at literally almost every part of the book. Till next time, readers. Adios!

Name: Brenden Airgead Andreia (the trivia is on chapter 3, you part skipper)

Age: 18

Gender: ♂️

Species: Human

Height: 6'7

Hair color: Black-into-white

Eye color: Blue

Aura color: Silver

Backstory: [Classified] Not much has known about his origin, but hints of his past may be revealed as the story goes on.

Powers and Abilities:

- Peak human attributes (without aura)
   • Strength (Darkness: 99 STR)
      - He can swing his greatsword one-handed with ease without aura
   • Agility
   • Reflex
   • Speed (Darkness: I  A M  S P E E D)
   • Stamina
   • Endurance (Darkness: Where's the health!?)
   • Durability (Darkness: Durability: A)

- Swordsmanship

- Marksmanship

- Ambidextrous

- Massive aura pool
   • His aura pool is so much that it can attract Grimm from up to a mile away. So Brenden had to deactivate his aura whenever he is in public. Not only that, it is also incredibly durable. He also utilizes his aura in every way possible.

- Hand-to-hand combat proficiency

- Extreme martial prowess

- Auramancy
   • Thanks to his exaggerating amount of aura, Brenden can enhance his attack greatly in battle. For example, he can charge his gun with aura energy for increased firepower. He can channel his aura through his limbs to enhanced his hand-to-hand capabilities, and also his sword, allowing him to throw his sword a boomerang, increasing the sword's cutting power, or unleash powerful aura-based attacks, such as aura arcs, aura waves and aura blast.

- Aura utility
   • Brenden has been using his aura in a variety of ways throughout his life. He may used it as both offense and defense, but there is so much more. He can channel his aura with extreme concentration to create an aura barrier around him, enhancing his peak-human attributes, and unleash aura projectiles. Not only that, he can sense another person's aura, heals wounds and etc.

Personality: Stoic, calm, brave. More will be reveal as the story goes on.

Weapons

MAIN WEAPON

- Destruction's Rovina (minus the sheath) (Darkness: Not gonna lie, it is a cool name for a sword.)
• The most indestructible weapon that can cut down any Grimm or anything.

Note: "Rovina" comes from an Italian noun "la rovina", which means ruin, disrepair, decay, undoing or bane. And the word "destruction"  refers to the Grimm, as they are the creatures of pure destruction.