Chapter 26

-MELODY-

"What?!" Gulat kong tanong.

"You heard me Melody. I am giving you Swanbury. And rule it as queen." Sabi niya.

A kingdom? But how am I supposed to do that? Hindi naman ako fit for royalty. Though I learn some things about being one. But heck! This is way too much for me to handle!

"But how? I'm not fit to become a queen." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"Gaya ng sinabi ko, you have proven your worth Melody. Ikaw lang ang nakikita kong may potential na mamuno rito." Sabi niya na nakakapagtahimik sakin.

"Let me tell you a secret." Dagdag niya.

I was there silently listening to her. Harm transformed into his human form and was there right behind me.

"The phantom king rules the kingdom of Darkspire. It was formerly called Emberspire back then." Sabi niya.

"And? What does it have to do with me?"

"Each kingdom goddess gives the ruler strong powers." She smiled.

Then a realization hit me. If I rule Swanbury, that means defeating the phantom king would be much more easy.

"So you are saying that I should I accept Swanbury. And if I do, you will grant me powers to make me strong like the phantom king." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"Yes Melody. That was the reason why I want you to help me. And remember, you are the only one to have potential to rule over Swanbury." She said.

"But what if no one will rule Swanbury?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Then Swanbury will be erased from Reocuria. I will be erased as well too." She replied with a frown. I gasped at her statement.

"That's horrible." Sabi ko.

Kaya naman ay napaisip ako. If I will accept Swanbury, both this kingdom and Millie's existence won't be vanished. Idagdag pa na malaki ang possibilidad na matalo ko ang phantom king.

"Then I'll accept it. I am willing to rule Swanbury. Ibabalik ko ang sigla ng buong kaharian mo." Sabi ko sa kanya na may ngiti sa labi.

"Are you sure? Wala na tong atrasan." She smiled.

"Yes Millie." Sabi ko sa kanya.

She closed her eyes and I felt a strong energy in my body. I also noticed that Harm dissappeared too. Siguro ay bumalik na siya sa aking subconscious. Nakita kong umilaw ang buo kong katawan kaya napapikit ako.

"You can open your eyes now." Millie said.

Pagbukas ko ng mga mata ko ay bumungad sa akin ang magandang tanawin ng Swanbury. Instead of broken houses, bumungad sakin ang mga bulaklak at iba pang mga pananim.

My outfit also changed. It turned into a gown. Tas paghawak ko sa ulo ko ay ramdam kong ang koronang nakapatong doon.

Ang dating magulo kong buhok ay gumanda. My scars were all gone.

"This place is beautiful!" Sabi ko sa kanya.

"It won't be long and you will start making the first generation of humans that will live here." Sabi niya.

"I'll be making humans?" Gulat na tanong ko.

"Yes Melody. Anyway, what are you planning on doing now?" Tanong niya.

Napaisip ako doon. Now that it gave me a clue. I need a strong army that can counterattack the phantoms.

"I want to create humans that are superior to phantoms." Sabi ko sa kanya.

Just as I was about to create it, there were four other balls of light and turned  into beautiful goddesses.

"Who are you?" Gulat na tanong ko sa kanila isa-isa.

"Melody Ashrienne Gallagher, these are the remaining goddesses of other kingdoms. They have the same situation as Swanbury." Millie

"And???" Pabitin na tanong ko.

I have a strange feeling about this one. Parang may binabalak ang mga dyosang to.

"You want to be stronger right?" Ngising tanong ni Millie.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Then go and help them. Claim their kingdoms and you'll be the strongest mage that the phantom king will fight." Millie.

Tumingin ako sa apat na dyosa. They look like they are out of power. Pero magaganda pa rin sila.

"But that's gonna be a huge responsibility. Are you sure I can rule five kingdoms?" Tanong ko.

"May tiwala kami sayo Melody." Millie. I sighed saka ako nagsalita.

"Alright. If I can defeat the phantom king with your powers then so be it." Sabi ko sa kanila.

"Then they will introduce themselves." Millie.

"Alexis from Greenbreak."

"Evie from Lostwood."

"Keira from Evershore."

"Gracie from Oceanside."

It was easy to remember their names. Apat lang naman sila at madali lang silang makilala. I can't imagine myself taking over five kingdoms at once.

Nasa isip ko noon ay babalik nalang siguro ako sa mortal world. But ruling here would make it more harder for me to leave.

"Nice meeting you all. I'm Melody." Pakilala ko sa kanila.

"We know. And you are the first mage to rule five kingdoms. Not to mention, ikaw ang dominant. It will be called a 'queendom.'" Gracie sabay kindat.

"She's right. Halos kasi yung iba ay mga hari yung dominant. But for the first time in history, reyna naman. Plus limang kingdoms pa yung dinala." Keira.

"She is different. Tama si Celestia. This girl could even take her place." Natatawang sabi ni Alexis.

"No thank you. Five kingdoms will be enough." Agad kong sabi sa kanila. They just laughed at my response.

Five kingdoms are already becoming a challenge. What more kung yung buong Reocuria na? I guess I will just leave that to Celestia.

"We believe your strength Melody. We will give you our kingdoms once you eliminate all phantoms." Evie

"The war will happen next week. It only means you have days to save the remaining kingdoms. Makakaya mo ba ito Melody?" Millie

I sighed before answering her. I am not sure about any of this. But if I want to be stronger, then I'll do what it takes.

"Oo. Bibigyan ko ng hustisya ang lugar ninyo. I will make it a better place to live in. And you will not fear about ceasing to exist." Matapang na sabi ko sa kanila.

-END-