Chapter 1

Jessica POV
It is time of summer vacation of my fourth year. I am Jessica Potter commonly known as Jessy, Jess or what the Marauders call me Princess.

I am not a Marauder but I am really close to all of them as James is my twin, Remus is like my second brother and as for Sirius(top pic) I am his Bestest Dearest friend after James then comes Peter he is a good friend of mine.

Currently I am in the kitchen of Potter Manor making breakfast because my parents have gone for a buisness trip they left yesterday morning and will come back after 1 week.

I finished making breakfast and I felt arms snake around my waist I turned back and saw 2 of my favourite people on the earth James and Sirius "Good morning Princess" they said in unison making me chuckle "Morning boys. Breakfast is ready now we just need to wait for Rem and Peter to come." I said.

We sat down to have breakfast (A/N you wonder why Sirius is here then he comes at Potters every holiday) After breakfast we were waiting for our friends to join us suddenly there was a knock at the door James and Sirius sat attentively as I go to check who it was I reached the door and asked "Who is it? Identify yourself"

"It is me Remus Jhon Lupin,a werewolf and a Marauder who got the nickname Moony" a familiar voice said I opened the door and let Remmy in and hugged and pecked him on cheek and said " Hey Moons, nice to see that you are doing good after full moon".

He shrugged his shoulders and said" Hi Princess. Now tell me where are the two idiots who drive us both mad" reffering to James and Sirius. I dragged him to the living room he said hello to both of them when Peter came we said our hellos and sat in a comfortable silence.

And Sirius broke the silence and said"Let's play Truth and Dare or something?" We all agreed and James started the game and asked "Peter truth or dare?" "Truth" Peter said

"You are no fun. Ok ....Tell me if you have a crush on anyone and who is it ?"

Peter blushed and said"Dorcas Meadows . Ok Remus truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Kiss one person here"
He kissed me on cheek. Smarty pants

"Princess truth or dare ?"

"Dare" I said

"We all will go in the Potions lab in your house and you have to tell us what Amortentia smells to you"

We all got up walked to Potions lab and found Amortentia