Chapter 15

Jess's Pov

I have many things on my mind like how could I take payback from Sirius?

How could I get over Sirius?

How will everyone react to our breakup?

My life is a mess right now. I am dried up and am going to Gryffindor common room to sleep. As I entered the common room after telling the password to Fat lady (Staidear)
I saw James, Remus , Regulus and Gideon fighting with Sirius. I decided not to interrupt them and stay hidden behind one of the sofas. 

"You bastard how dare you hurt my Princess"

James said punching Sirius right in the face. Even now, when he hurt me it still pains to see him hurt because..................... I love him.
That was my last thought before I passed out
                                                                                                                           *******************
I woke up behind the same sofa I hid behind yesterday I got up fastly and saw Sirius unconscious on the common room floor with cuts and bruises, bleeding.

I couldn't see him like that I still have feelings for him and I know who did it
Jamie
Remy
Reg and Gid
I saw the clock and it was only 5'o clock
I walked towards Sirius and traced my fingers on his cuts healing him with my powers. I heard him mumbling some words repeatedly
"I love you, Jess........... Please forgive me.............I didn't mean it"
"I love you too Sirius Black"
I whispered. It was true but he can't listen.

I wanted to forgive him but I can't

I didn't want to be heartbroken again
His eyes fluttered open and looked at me with tears glimmering in his eyes

"You still.............love me... "(Sirius said sitting up)

"I........uhmmm... I...oh Lord!..... Yes! I love you!"(me)

"Then .....please, don't end us"(Sirius)

"I....... I can't trust you like I did before I lost Faith in you. It won't be the same as it was"(me)

"You can test me if you could trust me or not ............... please don't end us"(Sirius)

"Ok but how will you tell Jamie"(me)

"Does that mean ................. that you forgive me?"