Chapter 16

Dedicated to Lilly_Maia

"I forgive you..............but , that doesn't mean that I'll forget it and the only problem is James "(me)

"I have an idea for that, we can always keep it a secret" (sirius)

"But he'll eventually find out..........and I know that his reaction won't be any good"(me)

"For future I have a plan"

"And what is it?"(me)

He grabbed my face and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. It was a pretty heated and after sometime I pulled away.

"So, this is your plan huh? Kissing me" (me)

"No, my plan is running out of this country before James plans to murder me" (Sirius)

                                                                                                          ********time skip to breakfast********

I am sitting in between Sirius and Lilly. I saw James coming towards me. He came and sat across from me.

"Good morning, Jess. Can I ask you something?"(James)

"Of course, Ask it?"(me)

"I heard that .......uhmm ..... Sirius cheated on you, then why are you sitting with him"

"Oh! He ...........he apologized from me and I forgave him"

"But he --"

"No buts. We are friends again"(me)

I felt something on my thigh under the table. I saw and it was Sirius's hand softly rubbing my thigh I was blushing crimson by now.

"What are you doing, Sirius"(I whispered)

"Nothing"(Siri)

"Oh Merlin"

"Aww, no need to call me Merlin. You already have my heart no need to worship me"(Sirius)

A/n
Hey guys
Thank you for 488 (almost 500) reads. It means a lot to me
Here is a pic for you

James and Jessica Potter by Sirius Black eleven years old

Bye