21

"Mmmmmm......... Tae. .... aaahhhh" Jin moaned as Taehyung continued to kiss him. He was two fingers deep inside Jin without removing a single piece of clothing. "We can't Tae please."

"Fuck! Seokjin, you're driving me crazy. I can't. I want you so bad my omega." And he kissed Jin again, undoing the button on his jeans and loosening it to get better access. His fingers found Jinnie's sweetness again and he pushed in, enjoying the squeals of delight that escaped his omega's lips.

"Aaah......Alpha!" Seokjin screamed out as Taehyung's long and practised fingers found his sweet spot and placed a featherlight touch to that bundle of nerves within his omega. Slick oozed out and assaulted his mind. His omega was amazing.

"Seokjin, I need you please. You're so lovely. I want you."

Seokjin's mind was going crazy. He wanted his alpha so desperately but he also wanted them to wait to get to know each other more. He was so confused and with Taehyung being this needy, he almost gave up.

"Taehyung, can we please stop for a bit?"

The alpha sniffed at his omega's neck and sighed heavily. He was so needy for his love and affection. He never thought he would ever want someone this badly. Neither did he anticipate how he, an alpha, could become so submissive to his omega. He stopped his teasing and righted his beautiful omega's clothes, quietly.

He felt conflicted because he was fighting against his natural instincts to dominate his mate yet he wanted so desperately to please his omega by respecting him as well.

He placed Seokjin gently against the headboard and cuddled into his warmth. It was so satisfying being with him.

"Taehyung," Seokjin said, while his fingers ran through his alpha's hair absentmindedly, "Can we go on our date please?"

"Yes my lovely. We can go. I'm sorry I can't keep my hands off of you. I just need you so badly."

Seokjin smiled softly. "I know my alpha. I feel the same about you but I also want us to spend time together outside of this bedroom."

"I hear you. Do you forgive me?" Taehyung looked up into the eyes of his mate. He pouted cutely and Seokjin couldn't help himself. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss to his lips. Taehyung moaned and gripped the back of his head firmly, deepening the kiss.

"Come on. I need to use the bathroom, then we can leave. I'm hungry Tae," Seokjin said sweetly and Taehyung smiled before letting Jin go to the bathroom. He sighed heavily and went to his closet to choose his clothes for their date.

He changed into a neat, long-sleeved shirt and tailored pants. He ran his fingers through his hair and felt ready enough. Seokjin emerged and gaped at his alpha in awe.

"You look so handsome Tae."

"Thank you Jinnie. Do you want to change out of those jeans?"

"Yeah, mine are actually ruined with my eh......" he looked down, completely embarrassed to admit that his jeans were wet and smelled of sex.

"It's okay my Jinnie. It's my fault. I couldn't keep my hands off of you. Come, let me choose something for you from my closet."

Seokjin ended up wearing a formal black shirt with matching pants and he looked amazing. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of him.

They drove to the airstrip and Seokjin was confused as to what they were doing there.

"I have a helicopter Seokjin. I know how to pilot one. I want to fly you up to the mountains for our date," Taehyung said quietly and kissed Jin's fingertips. They intertwined their hands as this rushed to the helicopter and Taehyung did his checks before taking off.

It was an amazing experience for Seokjin who had never been inside anything other than a car. They flew to the top of the mountain and Taehyung placed the helicopter down on the helipad safely. They laughed like two teenagers when they ran to the wood house at the side.

 They laughed like two teenagers when they ran to the wood house at the side

They were greeted by the polite manager on duty who was expecting them. He guided them to their table and Seokjin almost forgot to breathe when he saw where they were going to eat.

 He guided them to their table and Seokjin almost forgot to breathe when he saw where they were going to eat

"Alpha, you did all this for me?" Seokjin asked, mesmerised with all the arrangements Taehyung had made.

He pulled his omega close to him before whispering seductively against his neck, "Anything for my mate. You wanted to date me and get to know me. This is me. I am extravagant with the people I love. I want to give you everything my omega. Everything you deserve."

Seokjin felt like he had entered into another world. His alpha was not like what he was accustomed to. It would take some getting used to.

They were served with food that was unfamiliar to Seokjin but he enjoyed it nonetheless. It also afforded him the opportunity to understand his mate more. And yes, Taehyung was really very different from Jungkook. Seokjin couldn't help but compare the two. But it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It just helped him to understand that there were all different types of people in this world. And he realised that he would have to get used to this kind of life since he would soon be married into such oppulence.

"Tae, you never talk much about your mum and your brother. Can you tell me about them?"

Seokjin became aware of how his alpha tensed up by his question. He was about to take it back when Taehyung held his hand firmly.

"You have every right to know my omega. I will tell you everything."

.................................

************************************

Any thoughts my swties? Stream DYNAMITE!

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙