1

Blanket's POV

It was just another boring day where I  have no fun activities taking place. Every single day I'm just used and abused like a blanket.... oh wait-

There's nothing interesting or saucy going on with my life. Its the same old same old. Boris just comes home all grumpy, angry that every British citizen hates him and just plops himself on the bed. He rearranges me and then lays me on top of him to heat himself up. How selfish! He doesn't even try with small talk or even asking me how my day went, he just uses me to warm himself and to keep the demons away at night.

He huffs and puffs and rolls around everywhere. Why does this man never brush his teeth? I mean I'm just a blanket but I can smell his reeky breath and it is disgusting. And please does he even know what a shower is? You! Stink! Boris! He is so so dirty. He doesn't even bother to give me a wash. I have been like this the moment he bought me as a set with the bed, imagine just how dirty I may be. Like the least he can do is put me in a washing machine if not wash me himself with his hands and water. Immediately I feel myself blushing as I just pictured him washing me with his bare hands. Wow, that would feel good. No blanket! You must not think such foul things.

I heard him mutter angrily "why can't they all just fucking sanitise their hands and wear face masks?! that way there would be no virus" Well excuse me Mr Blondie but you need to get your shit together. He rolls around again, making me roll with him. Wow. What a journey.