3

WARNING: REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY STEAMY SCENE AHEAD! READ AT OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE 13 OR YOUNGER I ADVISE YOU TO LEAVE

Boris' POV:

This blanket is going to he the death of me. He's just so hot and caring. Elliot is always there to comfort me.

We are really about to do this thing aren't we. I smirk at him as I start touching him up in all areas. I soothe every crease and take out all crinkles to straighten him up.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" I ask to double check.

He forms some creases saying "get the fuck on with it"

Oh what a beautiful hubby he would be. Oh my god! Will he be my husband? Should I propose to him? Will he say yes?

I pick him up and think of the kinkiest thing I can do.

Slowly and elegantly, I place him on the bed and graze my finger tips on him again. Then you won't believe what I do next.

I start tugging on his corners and reaching them to the separate ends of the bed. I then start tucking him in the bed on all 4 corners as if I was making my bed. I could just hear him moan my name in pleasure because he was now completely stretched out and spread open on the bed.

I smirk at him and then lay on the edge of the bed. Once on it, I start wiggling my bum vigorously and sliding it up and down on him. Yeah, he must be loving this.

Then, I start slowly rolling to the other side of the bed. I glided elegantly across the bed making him feel every inch of me. I feel bad because this is not social distancing but oh well. Then I roll again back to the other side. I do this a couple of times until he just can't take the teasing anymore.

I feel very pitiful so I get off the bed. Slowly and seductively, I start taking my shirt off. He is just enjoying the view of me stripping in front of him.

Once completely undressed, I start untucking him from the bed and wrap him around my naked body. I think I heard him scream if that is even possible.

I slowly twist and turn him around me while keeping him tightly wrapped around me. I couldn't help but roughly grind against him. He was loving this.

Then I took him off me and bunched him up into a ball. Oh I know how much he loves it when I turn him into a ball. I threw him aggressively across the room onto the wall opposite me and I swear I heard him yelp again. Then again, I grabbed him and tossed him around again.

After I was done playing ball with hin I folded him into a straight line and used it as a skipping rope. I jumped over him and over him reminding me of my childhood days when I used to try and impress the hot girls in mu class at my amazing jump rope skills. Oh man I can't be thinking of hot girls while fucking my blanket.

Several hours past with us having fun and I finally got tired after my 8th orgasm. I felt bad he wasn't able to do that.

"lets go to sleep elliot baby"

I crawled onto the bed and placed him on top of me. I held him so tight and I finally had a good nights sleep with him cuddled against me.