Chapter 4 | Attack of the Lady Manager!

Third Person POV:

In a mansion, a girl is sitting in front of a TV playing a game. "I love you, and you're all I can think about, my darling. Let's spend the rest of our lives together, just the two of us." A character in the game said. "Yes, Miyabi. I'm so happy." The girl spoke. A knock came from outside her room door, "Excuse me, Miss? The Master has returned home. Miss?" A lady's voice spoke. Her room door then opened "Renge?" A man's voice spoke.

The man then sighed "You certainly love those video games, don't you?" He asked "Is that so wrong?" Renge asked "No, not at all. I'm your father and I want you to feel free to live your life however you please. You know that I'll let you do anything you like. I've always promised you that freedom." Her father explained. "Yeah." Renge replied, not once did she take her gaze away from the TV screen she was watching so intently.

~Time Skip~

"Did your business trip in Japan go well?" Renge asked as she sat across from her father at a table and sipped her tea. "I think so. I had a lovely dinner meeting at the home of one of my clients while I was there. I made sure to get a photo. Take a look." Her father spoke and handed her a photo. Renge gasped lightly as she looked at the photo. "They have a boy in high school who's about the same age as you." Her father explained. "He's the one." Renge mumbled. Her father looked at her with confusion as she abruptly stood up and showed her father the picture "I'm going to marry the boy in this photo!" She exclaimed. Her father looked at her in shock.

"Don't forget, you promised me I could do whatever I want, father!" She said and ran out of the room. She came back with a bunch of suit cases. "But, Renge." Her father tried to say but Renge didn't listen. "I'm coming for you, my Prince Charming!" She said with a blush and stars in her eyes. She ran out of her house and into her jet "Renge!" Her father exclaimed and looked out the window as his daughter flew away on a jet.

┌──────── °° ────────┐
Attack of the Lady Manager!
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘
~~~~~
┌──────── °° ────────┐
The Host Club is Now Open For Business
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘
~~~~~

"Oh, Tamaki. My dearest Tamaki! Why are you so beautiful?" A girl asked with a blush on her face. "I'm hoping to catch your eye even if for just one second." Tamaki replies "Then why is your voice so very sweet and mellow?" Another asked "To set your nerves at ease so that my true feelings might reach your heart." Tamaki replied. "Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?" Another asks. "Because, the sight of your beautiful smile caused the fountain inside of me to start overflowing." Tamaki says with tears in his eyes. "Oh, Tamaki." The girls say in unison.

"I think it's adorable that you're wearing matching kimonos!" A girl sitting at the twins table said. "Our mother designed everything the hosts are wearing today. If you see something you like, we can take an order for you." Hikaru explained. "Our grandmother even helped us put them on." Kaoru added. "But you know the only one who will be undressing you is me, Kaoru." Hikaru said as he gentle held Kaoru's chin up. "Hikaru you're embarrassing me in front of everybody." Kaoru said with tears in his eyes. "What a tender embrace!" The two girls at their table started fan-girling.

"They're up to that nonsense again." Haruhi thought, sweat dropped. "Haruhi!" A girl called and she and her friend walked up to Haruhi. "You look so cute in your kimono!" She complemented. "Almost like a girl!" The other said. "Thanks." Haruhi replies. "Haruhi, you've booked another appointment. You've had a pretty steady flow of new customers lately. Keep up the good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on your debt like I normally would do keep this up and you should be able to pay it off. Although, the rental fee on that kimono you're wearing is nothing to sneeze at." Kyoya explained.