Chapter 5 | The Twins Fight!

Third Person POV:

"Let's all play the "Which one is Hikaru" game!" The twins said in unison. The girls at their table clapped and giggled. "So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" They asked. "Well, it's hard to say." A girl said. "You're identical." Another said. "Many ladies have tried to tell us a part, but so far none have succeeded." They explained.

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi said as she and (Y/N) walked passed the twin, (Y/N) nodded, "I know, right." She said. "What? Have you got a problem with it, you two?" The twins asked in unison. "Not really, I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular." He answered. "That's not very nice." The twins said in unison and came up beside the two.

"I'm disappointed." Hikaru said. "Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the Host Club." Kaoru said. "Listen up. Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship." Hikaru explained. "And in our case, because we're twins, our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing." Kaoru finished.

The twins then walked up to a girl, each of them standing at one of her sides. "And besides, who hasn't fantasied about twins? Having two loves is better than one, don't you think?" Hikaru asked her. "It's a young woman's romantic fantasy." Kaoru added. "Well, um, yeah, you're right." The girl replied. Then her and the other girls at the twin's table started fangirling.

(Y/N) sighed when suddenly Tamaki came running up to the twins angrily. "Hikaru! Kaoru! When I have you control of the club's website I did so on one condition, that you'd take it seriously!" He shouted at the two. "We take our job very seriously, boss." Hikaru replied. "In fact, last night we worked on it 'til dawn!" Kaoru added. "Is this what you worked so hard to create?" Tamaki asked them and showed them a picture of Haruhi who appeared to not have a shirt on.

Haruhi stares at the photo in shock. "You look great, Haru-chan!" Honey exclaimed. All the girls then began to crowd around the laptop to fangirl and gawk over the photo. (Y/N) pushes past them and takes the computer from Tamaki's hands and examines the photo. "Hm..." She mumbled before returning the laptop to Tamaki. She walked and stood beside the twin. "I must say, your photoshopping skills are pretty impressive." She told them.

Tamaki then gave the laptop to the girls and walked over towards the twins and (Y/N). "Tell me when!" He told them angrily. "Huh?" The twins asked in confusion. "When did you take naked pictures of Haruhi?!" He shouted at them. He crouched down and seemed to be thinking of a very far fetched scenario. "You bribed her, didn't you?" He asked them. "You're imagining things." The twins replied in unison.

"It's obvious that the photo's been altered."
Kaoru said. Tamaki slowly turned around to them. "It was photoshopped?" He asked. "We did a pretty good job, huh?" Hikaru asked. "We've got some major photoshopping talent. Even (Y/N) said so." Kaoru explained. "I just said that your skills were impressive, nothing more, nothing less." The girl told them while placing empty tea cups on a tray.

"You idiots! That's a waste of your skills! Have you no shame?" Tamaki asked. He then pulled out a magazine with some pictures of dresses inside. "But if you're going to do it anyway, can you photoshop her into this idol photo-book? Please?" He asked them. "Don't be ridiculous, boss. Why don't you just..." "...Ask her if she would wear an outfit like one of those." Kaoru said, finishing Hikaru's sentence.

(Y/N) was now standing behind Haruhi and patting her shoulder, trying to comfort the girl who looked as though her soul had left her body. Tamaki turned around to look at Haruhi. "I never thought to ask her." He said and walked over towards the two girls. He lightly pushed (Y/N) out of the way and stood behind Haruhi. The (h/c) haired girl stumbled a bit before regaining her balance and stared at Tamaki with a piercing emotionless look.