Who's That?

~I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARETERS BUT THE OCS~

Nightmare teleports in the main room.'Killer this better be damn good'He thinks. He looks at Killer, Horror, Dust, and Cross."Why are we here, Killer?"Nightmare asks sourly."Well,Boss, I found someone to join us."Killer says."Let me see."Nightmare says.Killer hands him a box filled with blankets.Nightmare glares at Killer."Uncover it."Horror says with enthusiasm.Nightmare takes off the blankets and looks at the wolf pup inside.He looks up and says,"Who found this?"Error says,"I did." Nightmare looks at the ceiling and sighs."Congratulations, you get to take care of it"Error sends a string down and picks up the pup.The string retreats with the pup and Error holds it. His eyes go error.'Probably checking its stats.'Everyone thinks."fEmAle,LV:1 EXP:0"Errors glitched voice says.His eyes are normal again."Ooh, now there's a girl"Dust says blandly."Error we need to mark her."Nightmare says.Killer tosses up a knife and Error catches it.He scratches the left eye hard enough to scar but to damage the eye.Blue blood drips on the ground.'Blue blood'Nightmare thinks.The pup whimpers softly."She needs a name."Cross says.Error says,"We'll call her,Scar."

                                                                            *five years later*

I look at Horror's attacks.'It's ok, you can do this.'I think.I've been training hard since Error taught me how to walk.I dodge the weapons he threw at me.I felt Nightmare watching me but I didn't care.The Stars don't know about me yet.Tension was building and the truce was coming to an end.I snort and a blue flame bursts out my nose.I walk around the ring and spit plasma around Horror.He smiles wickedly at me. I know that look.I get low to the wrong and roll away from the gaster blasters.He looks suprised. I shoot flames at him and he moves out of the way.Nightmare calls from the corner,"Stop." Horror sighs and all of the attacks are gone. I lick up the plasma.Nightmare teleports us to the main room.He looks at her for a little then I turn back to human.I am wearing sweat pants, a sports bra, and tennis shoes.Dragon horns and wolf ears are on my head.A wolf tail is resting in the floor and blue and back dragon wings are peeking out from behind me.I am about the size of a 16 year old. One of my eyes are blue the other is red.(the one with the scar is red.)I pull out an eye-patch and put it on my red eye.

Nightmare says"They did it."We glance at each other and Nightmare sighs."The Stars broke the truce."I smirk a little."And we are the bad guys."I mutter."What was that, Scar?" Killer says.I flip him off and my tail lashes side to side."How are we the bad guys? I mean they called the truce and they broke it."I exclaim. Error looks at her proudly and uses his stings to pull himself up.I flap my wings twice and glares at the floor.Nightmare says, "We need to fight them."I say, "No shit." Nightmare gives her a warning glance."Scar you have to be on standby."I flip him off."Nighty,I can take care of myself out there.Can I please come?"I say nearly begging.Nightmare glares at me and sighs."You can watch us only come help if Cross says so."He says.Cross looks confused.Or as confused I can see with a mask in the way."Boss, why me?"He says confused. "Because I trust that you can control her."Nightmare says blandly."Bitch no-one can control me."I say.Nightmare looks at Dust and he looks innocent."Scar who taught you those words?"Error says."I did."I say sacrcastily"Are you sure?"Error says."Did I stutter?"I say boldly.

"Damn,Error, you raise a pretty sassy kid."Dust says.Error crashes after Dust said kid.I walk up to Dust and looks him in the eyes. I am pretty short so he looked down a little.I say"At least I didn't rat you out."He rubs her head a little."Little dude there is a lot to learn."Dust says amused. "Rule one is don't make fights you can't win."He says as he pulls her into a choke hold.I escape easily.Then I pull him to to the ground and sit on his back."It goes vise-verse,Dusst."I say pulling out the 's' in his name."Ok Ok you win, Scar."Dust says.I get up and holds out a hand for Dust. He takes it and I help him up.Error's done loading.Nightmare says under his breath,"Fucking assholes."I look at him offended. He forgot I have powerful ears.He face-palmed and sighed."Scar, you can leave now."Nightmare says."Nah, I'm good."I reply with a smile.Error uses his strings and grabs me and sends me to my room.They forgot I can change sizes.I walk the rest of the way when  I was finally let go.I enter my room and see a stranger stands there."Who the fuck are you and why are you in my room?"I ask while shifting into a wolf with wings and horns.He turns around and stares at me.                                                                                                                              

                                                                 *sorry for this cringe*

He says,"I'm Ink! Protecter and Creator of the AUs.Who are you?"He says with a smile."I ain't telling you shit." I growl."Now why are you here?" I say with nothing behind it. "I'm here looking for a girl named Scar."He says with a grin.I start to back away slowly and when Ink can't see me anymore, I ran to Nightmare. I bump into him because the floors are slick.He grabs me with a tentacle and says,"Scar what's wrong?""Ink...Here...In...Room."I say in between gasps.He lets me down and teleports to my room. 

Nightmare p.o.v.

She was right.In the middle of her room was Ink."What do you want Ink?"Nightmare said."We want Scar."Dream says behind him."Shit"Nightmare mutters.He hears Dream pulling back his arrow."Stop right there you bitch."A voice says behind Dream."Nightmare, Dream, and Ink turn around seeing Killer, Error, Cross, Dust, and Horror.In front of them is Scar.She is a blue dragon with red smoke streaming out of her nose, mouth, and ears.Her eyes are glowing. She looks absolutely terrifying.Her wings are spread and are changing colors.Ink and Dream are fucked."Will you kindly leave Ink and Banana Boy."Scar says with a hiss.Nightmare smirks and says,"Yeah banana boy and squid, leave my castle."They leave near instantaneous.Scar shifts into a human again and passes out.Dust caught her before she hit the ground.He gently pucks her up and carries her to her bed."Killer, Dust I want you to guard her till she wakes up. The rest of you, come with me.

meh:Ok this is exciting,If you made it this far bravo you survived

meh: DON'T HATE ME FOR SHIPPING DUST AND SCAR!!

                                                        bye till next time:3

mEh fRoM tHe fUtUrE: i Am iN tHe pRoSeSe oF eDiTiNg sO sOrRy fOr iT bEiNg dIfFeRaNt iF yOu aRe rEaDiNg iT aGaIn.