They Did WHAT!?!

Scar p.o.v

As William and Glitchtrap argue the other humans go to the weird robots.Clara however comes to me."So what are you exactly?"She asks."I'm a demon wolf and a sapphire dragon hybrid."I answer."Well I'm bored."I say.Killer says,"You up for training?""Hell yeah!"I say.We walk to the training area.I go wolf and smirk."Bitch you have chosen death."I say as he pets me.He says,"Awe is the puppy getting mad at me?"I start to become bigger and I'm a dragon."Aw sh-"He says cutting cut off by me picking him up.He glares at me."Awe is the little Killer mad at me?"I say with the same tone as he did.He struggles from my grip.I let him down and shirk to the size of him but still dragon.He flings a knife at me and I casually spits a small blob of plasma at it.The knife melts and disappears.I says"Don't go easy on me Kills."I know he hates the nickname."Ok little dragon."I pretend to be offended.He thinks my guard is down and aims at my wings.I smirk and shrink to the size of a mouse.He looks around for me and I go under him and when I'm behind him I grow to the size if a large dog and flick him gently.It sends him across the room."Oops."I says not meaning it.I use blue magic on him and I put him in front of me."Hi.Howzit going."I ask."Good good how about you?"He asks casually as he pulls out a knife."Good."I say as I grow and take him with me.I take away his knife."You know Kills, it ain't nice to try to kill the person your having a conversation with."I say.He makes a lot of bones appear behind him.I let him go and shrink to the size of a wolf.The bones above me and Killer.

As Nightmare comes in I circle us in a ring of fire. Nightmare dumps freezing cold water.I yelp as it hits my scale.My scales start to steam."At least the fire is out."Nightmare says.I glare at him and turn into a human."Well Error found out which multiverse those weirdos came from."He says ignoring me."Let's go Kills."I say with a smirk.I turn into a dragon big enough for Killer and Nightmare to get on.I kneel down and jerk my head for them to get on.Nightmare sighs and hops on my back.Killer gets on after Nightmare is on.I open my wings and start flying to where Nightmare told me to go.I feel them holding on the extra horns I grew tighter.I land gently and I kneel again and the hop off."You good boys?"I ask turning human.I start walking to the people.I feel Nightmare and Killer glaring at me."What did you do?"Error asks."Nothing,just flew Kills and Mama Nightmare here."I say with a smile."Error stiffens when I say 'mama Nightmare'I giggle a little.I walk over to Ennard and Micheal."Sup."I says casually."Hi Scar."Ennard says happily.A blue string grabs me and drags me to Error.I wave bye to them.And when I get to Error he glares at them."Oh my god, Error why did you drag me over here."I ask the father figure of mine.He lets me go from the string and sighs."Oh I know what happening, you want to confess your gay for Nightmare and you don't know how."I say with a smile.He looks at me like I'm a ghost.I snap my fingers in his face."Hello? Multiverse to Error?"I say.He looks into my eye and says."Can you read minds?"I look at him."I just guessed and I got it right, WOW."I say.He nods."So can you help me?"

"Hell yeah!"I exclaim.After I tell him what to do he goes up to Nightmare.I listen very hard but there is to much noise.I only catch a few words.Nightmare's tentacle covers their faces and they kiss.I feel someone breathing on my back.I turn my head and see Dust watching them."Hi, Dust"I say.He jumps.I lift up my eyepatch and  look him dead in the eyes."Dust? You good?"I ask."U-Uh y-yeah?"He stutters.I put my eyepatch down."Dust, what's wrong?You stuttered, you never stutter."I say holding his face in my hands."Um uh I n-needed t-to tell you something."He says shyly. A faint purple blush is on his face.I let his face go and sit down.I pat the floor beside me."I uh kinda had a crush on you."He said pulling his hood over his face.I look him dead in the eyes and I say,"Dust, I love you too."I grab his shirt and kiss him.He flinches, but he kisses back.I pull away and look at Error and Nightmare.I watch them walk toward me and Dust."Hi Daddy Error and Mama Nightmare."I say with a smirk.They both blush hard.Error crashes and Nightmare looks at me embarrassed.When Error reboots he notices Dust.He glances at me then Dust.I raise my ears.I sniff gingerly."Is that a matings bond I smell."I say excited.Error and Nightmare glance at each other.I snicker."Who's top?"I say."I am."Nightmare says.I walk up to him.He's taller than me by a foot."If you fuck my father figure, I will murder you."I say with my red eye glowing brightly.