Over-protective Parents

Scar p.o.v.

"So now that you two are dating, does that mean that your my parents?"I ask them outright. "I guess so."Error says deep in thought.Nightmare hugs Error and drags me over to."Oh uh ok"I say.I join the hug and Killer walks in the room."Uh Boss?"He says smirking slightly.Nightmare pulls out of the hug and his expression changes."Yes Killer?"He says sternly.I shrink and turn into a dragon that mainly black.I fly up and land on Nightmare's shoulder.He pats my head.Killer chuckles slightly."So Boss can pat your head but I can't pet you when your a wolf?He says with fake offense."Bitch, Nightmare is my mother figure so he can do what ever he wants to me."I say with a smirk.Nightmare blushes slightly."Any way I came here to ask what the battle plans are for the Stars."He says.I fly to Error and land in his hands.He puts me on his shoulder and walks behind Nightmare.

"Yo, Error"I whisper in his non-ecisestant ear."What,"He whispers back."When did you know you had a crush on Nighty?"I ask."Um when I found you."He says blushing.I nearly roar with surprise."So you've had a crush on him for five years?!"I whisper quietly.I fly ahead and grow slightly bigger.I land and turn into a black and red wolf with blue horns and wings.I wait for them to catch up and trot beside Nightmare.I wag my tail slightly as I walk.

When we get to the map room everyone is there.I sit next to Error and Dust.I flick my tail at him and Error glares at Dust. I flick Error as well.He looks at Nightmare.I sniff the room.Something doesn't smell right.I listen closely and hear whispers.I perk my ear up and stand up.Everyone stops talking and looks at me.I walk around the room and listen closely.The whispers are getting louder the I reach the other side of the room.I shrink and crawl into the vents.

I crawl for at least fifteen minutes when I here talking."She may not even be Alive Hellfire!"A strangely familear voice says."She is Blue I can feel it."A female voice says.I crawl out of the vents and they don't notice me."Hellfire you said that about Rain and now she is DEAD."Blue said."Who y'all talkin' about?"I ask.I chose my human form for this."None of your concern, kid."The male says sourly.He looks like a dragon."Honey no need to be rude."The female male said.They look at me and gasp."Who are you?"The male asked."Name's Scar my dude"I say."Well Scar I'm Hellfire and this is Blue."The female said kindly."I think we are your parents."Blue said cutting the moment.I stiffen as he said "parents". I feel the marks on my face growing bigger.They stand up slowly and I start retreating to the vents.

I dart into the vents and go straight to the Map room.I fly to Nightmare and curl around his neck.He wobbles a little and realized it was me.He hugs me and asks"What did you find?"I breath deep breaths.I tried to tell him but I couldn't because a cry interrupted me.Error came over and hugged us.The other came and joined our hug.I stop crying and start to fall asleep.Warbled speech filters through to me. I calmed down and fall uncononious.