CHAPTER 1

IM NAYEON'S POV

I am currently here in our dressing room not knowing what to do.

We've been doing this in almost 5 years now. I am used to it but still getting tired and sick.

This past few weeks I've been keeping secrets to my members especially to Jihyo.

I've been sneaking out every night just to met someone I really admired the most. Being so tired and helpless after my tiring work on stage seeing him after night is one of my medicine.

One day on my way on our dressing room to get dress for our guesting show of KNOWING BORTHERS someone pulled me in a dark place. I am shocked of course who the hell is he to pull me out of nowhere like that.

I looked at the person who dragged me here.

I just saw a tall guy wearing a mask,a cap,and a leather jacket and a rip jeans. He removed his mask and revealed that it was just the man I admired the most.

I immediately hugged him tight.

JUNGKOOK: Why so happy? We just met last night you know.

He said as he hugged me back and chuckle afterwards.

NAYEON: yah I really wanted to just sat and cuddle with you...but guess what we are always busy with our schedules.

I sighed and broke the hug.

NAYEON: Oww I will get going now. I have no time to talk to anyone right now.

I said as I kissed his cheek and run leaving him there smiling.

JUNGKOOK: Yah Noona take care huh? I will be watching you there!!

He shouted and walked to the entrance were the audience are waiting to let them go inside.

TIME PASSED

JIHYO: One in a million
TWICE: Annyeonghaseyo TWICE imnida!!

We all say then waved hi to them. At corner of my eye I saw him looking at me like I am the only one on this stage.

JIHYO: Unnie we are about to perform.

She snapped me out that I didn't even know that I am staring at him. I just saw him chuckle a I rolled my eyes to him.

We performed our song titled FEEL SPECIAL. And yeah the audience were very hiped up because of the rap part.

A hour had passed and we're done promoting our new song. And proceeded to our dressing room after saying goodbyes to our fans. After that I also quickly bid goodbyes to my members just you know to see him outside.

I saw him standing on one of the stole there waiting patiently.

I quickly run towards him and jumped to hugged him. Of course I have NY protection on. Face mask,a cap.

We walked hand by hand in the street just to feel each other holding each others hand. I am glad that this man holding on to me is mine. But knowing that I am keeping secrets to my members and Pd-nim was hard for me I guess to this man either.

JUNGKOOK: yah Noona you okay?

He asked me worriedly.

NAYEON: Yep just tired.

I sighed out of exhaustion and sat on the couch we had here in our own dorm.

JUNGKOOK: Just rest okay? I will just change.

He said as he just left me to the couch and went upstairs to change his clothes.

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS STORY IS A FANFICTION...IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT THEN DON'T I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO READ THIS. BUT TO THOSE READING THESE I AM VERY THANKFUL. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LOVEYOUALL!!