CHAPTER 23

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I am now on my way to Nayeon-noona. I mean I am now heading to our usual meet up place.

Beside the river, and under the tree.

As soon as I arrived I saw a familiar figure standing and looking at the bridge that's above the river.

And that figure is belong to the one and only IM NAYEON.

I slowly went to her back and give her a back hug.

She flinched a little bit and turn around seeing me.

"So what are we talking about?" I asked her as I held her hand and lead her to the nearest benches.

"Nothing that much. I-i just..." She seems like worried and nervous at the same time.

"Come on baby. What is it?" I reassures her as I held her both hands.

"Who is really your 'Noona' you misses? Yo-you know I am just cu-curious." She replied still nervous as she scratched her nape.

"Hey you don't need to get jealous." I said to her making a smirk.

Yeah I knew it you're jealous.

But let this happen. This night you will be mine again.

"So who really she is? Do I know her?" She asked me again. Now I am not denying it. I will just make her angry and jealous instead.

"Yeah you did! She is talented, she is beautiful, she is kind everything is in her. She is friendly also. My fear of being with girls is fading away whenever I am with her. I feel like I am in good hands, indeed." I said as I wonder her faced while looking at the sky.

NAYEON'S POV

Well fvck you Jeon Jungkook stop this nonsense!

"Then? Who really she is?" I said managing myself to not sound like I am mad.

Aiissh why am I even mad? I am not her girl anymore. I don't have the rights to get jealous anymore.

"Well I can't tell you right now." He said as he get his gaze back to me again. He's looking at the sky, imagining her face, I knew it.

"Just tell me Jeon Jungkook! I can't handle it anymore! Spill it out!" I suddenly shout that made him flinch and looked at me widened eyes.

"Honey calm down." He said making me calm down.

"Stop calling me that way! Your so called 'Noona' might get jealous and hate me!" I paused for a bit, "And please? Can we make our relationship clear? I mean...let's just let go of each other. You have your 'Noona' and I have..." I stopped for a bit again and said, "myself". And that make him even more shocked and I can see in his eyes that he is angry.

" What are you saying?! Letting go of whom? I will never letting you go Noona! Never!" He shouted to me also. "You know what? I didn't expect this to happen. But hell! Noona it's you! It's you whom I referring for that 'Noona'" He shouted again.

Aissh I am such a pabo thinking that he is with another girl. Aisssh you're wrong Nayeon very wrong.

"And letting you go isn't any in my plans." He paused and held my hand as he softened his voice and held my face and then caresses my cheeks with his thumb. "My plans is how to be with you. How to get you back. And how to prove myself, how much I love you. Even words can't define my love for you. Even roses, perfumes, awards, kisses? It is not enough for me. Even the whole world can't say how much I love you. God knows how much this boy loves you. How much he treasures you. How much he wanted you to get back to his life and be his girl again. And I am promising that this man holding you on tight right now, will never hurt you again, I will never letting you go again. I promise. Okay? So now stop crying." He explained.

I cried just hearing him. I just cried hearing his explanation. I just can't believe that all my life there was this boy waiting and destined for me.

I don't deserve him. I don't deserve his attention.

I-i don't deserve all of him. He deserves better than me. H-he deserves more than me.

I cried even more. I held my face and cry there as I felt that he gives me a warm hug.

"Noona stop crying." He said and caresses my back making me calm down. "And can I ask you something?" He asked as he broked our hug and looked at me in the eyes. He stared at me deeply into my soul. He stared at me like that his whole life is depending on me.

I just nod in response as I just looked at his eyes too.

"Can you be my girlfriend again? Can I be your boyfriend again?" He asked me. That makes me smile and shocked at the same time. He held my both cheeks with his both hands as he still looking at my eyes deeply.

"Ye-yes." I said still sobbing. He stood up and jumped out of his excitement.

"You said ye-yes right? I am not dreaming right? This is true! You're mine again!" He asked me as his face was brightened up and his face are full of happiness. I can admit it.

He leaned over me and peck my lips.

"Yeah! I am not dreaming! Noona! I love you!" He exclaimed again. Making me chuckle at his action.

"Aiissh let's go home now. Our members might getting worried. Especially yours. You're their maknae. So you better go home now. I'll see you anytime." I said as I stood up. And bid my goodbyes to him after I hugged him.

"Yeah and I am your baby also! HAHA!" He again shout but not in madness anymore, with happiness and excitement instead. He waved at me as I am approaching the van I used to get here. Yeah I went here with my manager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUUUUUUYS! MY BOOK JUST REACHED ALMOST 1K READS! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ARE GIVING TO THIS BOOK. AND DO PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK. YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY PROFILE. IT IS ALSO A NAYKOOK FANFICTION ENTITLED "OUR HIGHSCHOOL LOVE STORY" I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LOVE LOTS! STAY SAFE AND DON'T FORGET TO PRAY THANK YOUUUUU! SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!