CHAPTER 31

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Good morning my love!" I exclaimed as soon as Nayeon-noona reached the kitchen.

I woke up early just to prepare for the both of us and I am planning to go to amusement park to just have fun.

"Good morning. Do you cook this?" She asked me still rubbing her eyes and sound slippy.

"Yes my dear." I replied and approached her then peck her lips.

"Yaah I am still not brushing my teeth." She pushed me away.

"Just that? I don't care!" I said and hugged her again. "Let's just eat and go to amusement park after." I said and lead her to her seat.

"Where's my song?" She asked me pouting.

"Aww I almost forgot about it. What song I will sing for my childish Noona huh?" I chuckled.

"Childish huh?" She said and changed her expression.

"Awww my Noona is sulking. Okay I will sing a song for her." I said and started to sing.

"Well that's one of the reason I love you." She said, approaching me with a smile on her face.

She came closer and then hugged me by my neck. I also hugged her on her waist, and sway to the rhythm only the both of us can hear.

"You know what Noona?" I asked her as I stared at her eyes and then she hummed as her response. "I wish we can do this every time. Like everyday, all day and all night. I just wanted you to be on my side every time." I stopped for a while then caresses her cheeks.

"Every time I am looking at you performing and getting tired after? I wanted to go to you, make you some rest on my lap and have some short nap. But how can I do that? How can I be able to make you happy and pleasured at the same time? I just badly wanted to just hug you all day...be with you all day...have you in my arms every time I needed you. I just can't proceed to my day without seeing nor hearing your voice. " I said to her still staring deeply through her eyes. And that eyes are getting teary.

"I do wish too. I wish I can be there on your side whenever you're getting on your illness. I just can't help getting worried about your condition. I can't help myself not confirming to myself that you're fine. " She said then held my hand walking at the sofa then sat there.

She makes me laid on her lap as she plays with my hair, looking straight into my eyes. "Whenever Jin-oppa's calling me and saying that you had an accident during stage or what, my feet will just move by itself making it way to you. I just can't help it." She said again. I sat up, not broking our eye contact.

No matter what they say, I will protect and love this girl in front of me. No matter what happens, I'll do my best just to protect her. I owe her with all of me, I'll love her and hugs her flaws through ups and downs. We will pass this circumstances with the hands of both of us, we will walk this problems with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short update guys. I am getting busier than before still because of school. Filipino young students may know how I am getting busy and stressed out because of the modules and activity. I can barely talk to my friends and update here. I am sorry.