1. Dreams

Izaya discovered what age Izuku first watched that allmight video at.

He was two, because here she is at age two staring blankly at the screen, she was excited at first but when Inko left and she continued to watch it on her own it didn't seem so interesting anymore.

Don't get her wrong it did make her want to be a hero, but not the Allmight type, she wanted to be a hero for those who's dreams got crushed the more she thought about it the more she wanted it.

She will be quirkless, if she is taking over Izuku's place this is a glorified fact.

If that's the case she won't be weak and wimpy like the old Izuku.

She never understood that, what idiot states that they want to be a hero but does no training for it what so ever, until the literal last minute.

That just annoyed her, so instead of rewatching that video a million times over she did some research on home exercise, and stretches, she researched on marital arts and how to defend herself.

Like hell she'll be a damsel in distress, for this timeline.

She had also met Katsuki already, they were friends but she knew that in two years time he would betray her.. did she care? Not really no.

At this point in time, Katsuki's ego was already quite big and getting a good quirk made it worse, so when Izaya ignored him because she was busy reading a book he wasn't happy.

At this moment in time they are friends, and Izaya does call him Kacchan, but give it a few years.

As of right now she has her goal, if the world wants her to have one for all then life will turn out the same as the anime in some form.

She also started to document heroes quirks, unlike the real Izuku it isn't because she wants to learn something from them, she thought it would be smart to have some kind of information on all well known people, Vilains included.

So Izaya had three types of notebooks, one for herself, one for heroes and one for Villains/ Vigilantes, because let's be honest, stain wasn't a hero, he was awsome but he was no hero.

🔥________🐉🔥_______❄

At age two Shoto and Natsuo were having a glaring contest the whole day.

It started when Shoto as usual glared at everyone and everything but when he glared at Natsuo he decided to glare back, therefore catching the pair in a glaring contest.

Everyone has tried to end it, Touya took Shoto to one room while Fuyumi took Natsuo to another, but the contest was just put on pause until the two spotted eachother once again.

When the pair learnt to speak they would only insult eachother.

"Jerk"

"Ass"

"Hn"

"Grr"

"Flame brain"

"At least I'm not half a flame brain"

"Shut it, dobe"

"Make me you half and half Teme"

It would continue until someone stepped in, but then the pair would turn their fury on the one who interrupted.

When night came and the pair were alone in their shared room they finally had a normal discussion.