2. Quirks or lack off

She was four, Izaya knew what this meant the second she saw Kacchan showing off to his classmates his new quirk.

Izaya was filling her page of Kacchan's quirk when she heard little crackles right infront of her.

She glanced up from her notebook and saw Kacchan smiling wildly, with his quirk going off.

"Cool right!" He said this happened often, Katsuki would do something amazing and other people would praise him  but the only praise he was looking for was from Izaya.

It was only because she seemed unimpressed by everything he did, so he wanted to get her to acknowledge how awsome he was.

As usual, Izaya would give a short nod before continuing with whatever it was she was doing.

The irked Katuki to no end, how dare this weak damsel dismiss his awesomeness.

He was going to be the greatest hero, better than allmight ever was, and this... this..

This extra was treating him like a joke.

Katsuki's anger only grew when he found out that said extra was quirkless. He's been trying to get the attention of a quirkless person.

And so the bullying begun.

.

.

At home was a little depressing also, Izaya was writing in her personal notebook, the Allmight video was playing on the computer screen infront of her.

She stared at it blankly when Inko walked in.

Izaya turned around, her face void of anything.

"Mum... do you beleive that I can still be a hero?" Izaya asked, the shakiness in her voice.

Izaya understood why Izuku cried so much now, because when the world tells you no, it's hard to beleive when one person says yes... but this was a different timeline than the anime... so different things are said and done.

"Yes!! Yes I do! I believe in you!! Even if your not an official hero you will always be my Hero Izachan!" Inko shouted in tears hugging her daughter.

She promised to support her dreams no matter what, so if her daughter wanted to be the first quirkless hero then so be it.

At that Izaya cried and hugged her mother back.

🔥________🐉🔥________❄

Shoto and Natsuo both got their quirk at the same time, this only increased the insults.

Shoto was also always dragged off by Enji to train but Natsuo was having none of it, you train one twin, then you train both twins. Shockingly Shoto was completely sided with Natsuo as over the years the pair knew eachother incredibly well.

They were both aware that the other was reborn and had died in a sad way, but neither asked about it, infact they probably knew eachother better than themselves.

They discovered their quirks in an incredibly them like way.

Natsuo discovered his first by sneezing at the dinner table, he sneezed out fire and burnt the table. His flames were strong, really strong, and he doesn't get affected by the heat, or any fire thrown at him.

Natsuo was thrilled to discover he could still eat fire, he was still a dragon slayer.

Shoto discovered his when Natsuo was making fun of Shoto for being the weaker twin he sent fire out from his left side.. but when Natsuo went unaffected he froze him instead, to which Shoto pulled out a smirk.

"Hey, what the hell pal, I'll roast you!" Natsuo shouted.

"You can't roast when you can't move dobe" Shoto said.

"What was that Elsa! I kill you!"

"Hn"

⚡________⚡________⚡

When Denki got his quirk Aizawa did not expect the four year old to short circuit the fuse box to play hide seek in the dark.

He was too tired for this.

Denki on the other hand was having the time of his life, he controlled lighting, it was yellow, but oh well at least he could work on it.

He already knew how to handle this element so he was having fun annoying his caretaker.

He's not being mean, just having fun, Aizawa was an amazing person and no matter how annoyed he seemed, or how tired he was, he always made time for him.

So denki took to calling him dad. He kept his last name, since it would be easier to keep it a secret that way, but Denki was fully aware of the small smile Aizawa gave him when he said that.

👓________☕________💨

Toshi got his quirk and only sighed.

Telekinesis, of course it was, he could never escape his old powers, that and psychometry, so he now forever wore gloves.

He was glad the out of all his powers that stayed it was those two and not his ability to turn people to stone, that one was troublesome.

When his family found out they were excited, and Toshi was also, his quirk was perfect for helping his fathers building company.

When he told his parents this, they gave him a soft smile and a pat on the head.

"Leave the money making to us, accomplish your dreams. We'll be right behind you" his father said.

Toshi held the hand that was on his head.

'Yare yare' he thought, 'now I have to do everything within my power to help you'.

Toshi smiled at his parents, he would be his families hero, and his quirk was perfect for that, but if he wanted to prepare for all scenarios, he had to train his body aswell this time round.

______________________________________

Sup guys!

You prolly get 1 more chapter of the pre anime, before it starts...

So you know, enjoy.

Ja ne