7. Result

Izaya was jogging with Haku across the beach she cleaned.

It had been a week since the practical exam, and she destroyed to robot so she should definitely get in, ontop of it she also managed to get 67 points so she should be safe.

When she got hom, Inko tackles the girl into a hug.

"Your letter is here!" She shouted

Izaya grabbed the letter from her hand.

"Thanks mum, I'll tell you how it goes" she said.

Haku and Izaya went to her bedroom, Haku lays down on her bed while Izaya sat at her desk.

She opened the letter grabbed the projection and threw it onto the table.

"I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!" Allmoght shouted, both Haku and Izaya stares at him in boredom, and as if Allmight knew this he sweatdropped.

"Your blankly staring at me, I can tell. ANYWAY, YOU GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE ON THE WRITTEN EXAM WITH A TOTAL OF 98.9% CORRECT. YOU ALSO SCORED 67 POINTS ON THE PRACTICAL EXAM! BUT THERE IS MORE!" He shouted.

Izaya figured out a way to turn it down as the shouting was hurting Haku's ears.

It then showed the video of her destroying the robot and saving the pink female, who Izaya now recognizes as Ashido.

"You see this test had Secret points to be obtained, we call them rescue points. Points you get from saving people, for putting other before yourself. You saved everyone by destroying that robot and a few other we have recordings of you helping others. Because of this we reward you with 80 Rescue points. Placing you in first place. Welcome to your Hero Academia." He finished before he dissapeared.

It then showed the results screen.

1st Midoriya Izaya:
Villain: 67
Rescue: 80
Total: 147

2nd Uraraka Toshi:
Villain: 59
Rescue: 60
Total: 119

3rd Kaminari Denki:
Villain: 69
Rescue: 45
Total: 114

4th Bakugo Katsuki:
Villain: 76
Rescue: 0
Total:76

Izaya looked at the two names that were under her's. She was confused, Kaminari wasn't in the top 5 and she's never heard of anyone by the name of Toshi related to Ochako.

She figured she would learn who they were when school started, but all she knew was that Bakugo's ego would be hurt.

Inko walked in, and saw the results she hugged her daughter tightly.

"I told you, you could be a hero" she whispered.

Izaya hugged her back tightly, and let the silent tears fall.

It was nice to have someone beleive in you.

👓________☕________💨

Toshi stared at the Allmight projection as it announced his position, he was aiming for second place, hence why he only got 80% correct on the written exam.

He looked at the name in first.

Midoriya Izaya, he was curious and on the first day of school he would like to know who this person was.

When his parents saw the result, they scrambled up some money and went out to eat as celebration, and allowed Toshi to eat as many coffee jellies as he wanted.

'Yare yare, I'll have to pass things more often' he thought enjoying his treat.

⚡________⚡________⚡

Denki stared at the projection with a yawn, he was stroking Kuro and Aizawa was next to him.

"Congrats brat" Aizawa said.

"Yeah, I need to work on my tolerance that 1,000,000 vaults attack hurt badly" he replied.

Aizawa ignores him.

"I wonder what the person who got in first is like?" Denki muttered staring at the name.

Midoriya Izaya.

He drank his hot chocolate before moving his eyes down to second place.

"Uraraka Toshi and Midoriya Izuku, how interesting. Maybe I'll have some fun after all" he said a cat like grin grew onto his face.

🔥________🐉🔥________❄

The boys were sitting in their room playing battle ships, Shoto was winning, because Natsuo would place his boats in the same place everytime thinking, Shoto would think otherwise.

"Hey teme" Natsu muttered wondering where to place his largest boat.

"Hn"

"Do you know who got first for the exam?" Natsuo asked.

"..."

"..."

"No" he said.

"Me neither"

They both sat in silence.

"I'll ask on the first day of school" Natsuo said.

"Hn"