little guy from brooklyn (part one)

notes: past steggy and past buckynat
au modern setting

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

LITTLE GUY FROM BROOKLYN
part one

↴↴

↴↴

It was supposed to be a good night.

They were celebrating the union of two of their closest friends, Sam Wilson and Sharon Carter.

Both of them had seen it coming for a while now. These two were what they'd like to call as high school sweethearts, and those two were practically attached to the hip whether they were at school or malls or anywhere at all. 

And to think that it was her idea to set the both of them up for a blind date. 

Well, considering their social statuses of Sam being a jock and with Sharon as a cheerleader, it wasn't a surprise that they'd get along so well.

Despite that though, they were really good friends with them.

All of her friends, really. Their group was the complete set, and she's saying this as modestly as possible.

It's crazy how time flies by so fast. It seems like yesterday they were just laughing their asses off while Tony and Clint engage in a dance showdown in the middle of the cafeteria, and now? Gone were the high school, innocent, and childish (well, not entirely) minds of theirs.

Two years later, they were now men and women dressed in suits and elegant dresses wearing fancy perfumes attending their friends' wedding day.

Though out of all her friends, her heart was particularly close to one of them.

There was her best friend — Clint Barton. He was like her big brother who is always protective of her (even if she tells him she can handle herself all the time). 

Tony Stark — the nagging egotistical genius jerk but can still be a nice person if he tried well enough. Then there's Rhodey — the one who most likely keeps Tony's ego from getting to his head; his best friend too. And Pepper — Tony's girl. She's a very nice person who's the only one who Tony listens to. Really.

Thor Odinson — the sophisticated Australian hunk yet a big softie on the inside. Wanda Maximoff — the reserved, timid girl but is actually crazy and sassy once you get to know her. Bruce Banner — another genius mind of the group; shy and quiet and barely noticeable that he's there but has extreme anger management issues. Vision  it's not exactly his name but they call him that because he knows everything and sees everything past the literal form of everything; he always sees the deeper meaning of things.