Chapter 74

I do not own pic!

To be like this now after getting married in a arranged marriage was something beautiful, it would only mean things are going well. Itachi cares for you and you care for him, respect each other and more, understand each other...

He was holding your hand all the time, even though the place wasn't that easy to forget or dangerous. It was easy to remember every corner of it, he made sure to keep you close, and be there whenever you see something new, and see how you would react, it gave him a nice feeling, something he didn't feel quite long time ago...

Entering through the cave entrance that leads to the hot springs, you found yourself in a small hallway, in the end of it, there were two doors. You looked at Itachi and asked him about them, he answered saying that one leads to the changing rooms and then to the hot springs and the other one to a gym, something he didn't mention before.
You decided to take a brief look at the gym, you weren't less impressed than before with all the equipments there, he as usual had everything you would want in there.

You then walked out again and headed to the hot springs, opening the door you found yourself into a changing room, with two separated sides, one for men and ther other for women, there were some benches and shelves, and closets to keep your things in. You could see a door in the other side of this room, obviously leading to the hot springs.

You slide it open and gasped once you saw the view in front of you, steam was rising up from the pond in the middle of the place, it was large and well designed and decorated, in addition to the ventilation system installed for the whole place, there was a natural opening in the high ceiling above the water allowing air and light to enter, still Itachi seemed that he kept it shut with glass through the time he was away, avoiding dust and insects from entering, keeping the place neat and clean.

"Don't you wanna get in the water?", he asked standing beside you, watching the steam leveling up from the pond of water.
"As I said before...I'm still exploring the whole island for now, besides, we will get hungry soon, and we will have to go all the way back to the house to eat, since we aren't prepared for this now...", you said looking at him with a smile.
"You're right", he said with a nod and a soft smile.
You replied with a little nod, looking more around at the fancy place.

"So, do you like it?", he asked, moving closer to edge of the pond, gently playing with the water with his hand.
"If I say no I'd be a liar...", you said with a giggle looking at him from behind...
"I'm glad to hear that...", he replied, standing up again and turning around back at you.

"Itachi...", you trailed off walking closer to him, you surprised him with a hug that he pleasantly returned, you closed your eyes and smiled feeling him gently pass his hand over you head.

He wanted to hear it again from you, those words, I love you, he loves it, even though he weren't planning to say he loves you back, but he wanted you to say it to him again, from you, it felt so sweet and precious.
"You love me [name]...", he said, at a point he realized the walls he had built around him, and the lock he placed on his heart are cracking and slowly falling apart, he was losing the battle, happily, but still...he remembered the promise he made to himself, he well never fall in love again, he will never admit it...even if he is drown deep into it, he will not admit he had fallen again...

He was so contradicted with himself, he wants to make you happy, he makes you fall in love with him, he pleasures you, but he doesn't want to fall in love with you.

At first he was telling himself what attracts him to you is just a matter of lust and desire...yes, that was part of it, but it wasn't all of the reason.

He told himself he was doing this to avenge himself and hurt you in return of what happened to him, but he knows very well this is not true, especially when the girl he married has nothing to do with it, she has done nothing to be blamed for...he...will not hurt you to relief himself, no, on the contrary, he will hurt whoever tries to harm you, he would go nuts for you...

When you are like that close to him with that smile on your face, it makes him weak, his coldness and indifference towards you seemed to keep fading away, now that he is no longer distracted by work or his family or something else, now that he is focused on just you, he realized how deep he was into you...

"What? You want to stay like that forever?", he asked you with a smirk looking down at you.
"I don't mind to stay like this, but I would like to see the rest of the place...", you said with a giggle, as you then lifted your head off of his chest and looked up at him with a smile.

"of course, we will go to the beach on the other side of the island, not the one we came through", he replied with a very cool tone and a smile carved on his soft lips, he was so skilled in hiding his emotions...