Chapter 99

I do not own pic!

You were still sitting in your place watching the sun rising. The smell of coffee spread around as you could hear some noises in the kitchen as Itachi was still there cooking something.

You closed your eyes for a while as you rested your head against the couch, and clutched more on the blanket wrapped around you. You recalled yesterday's events, Shisui captured you while your attempts to free yourself failed, you were so weak...he leaned in closer, he smirked, he was about to kiss you, you could even feel his breath on your face as he was too close...

"NO!!", you screamed smacking Itachi's hand away violently, finally waking up from the nightmare.
It was just a dream, but it felt so real, just as how the pain you feel is...
Itachi remained standing still in his place looking at you, at your eyes. It was the same look on your face that he saw yesterday at the venue after what happened with Shisui...he can see...fear and insecurity.

You were breathing quickly, still looking at him with that frightened look on your face. You tried to say something, but after a few attempts to, you ended up breaking into tears.
Unlike yesterday, when you have been questioned, and scolded, this time you found yourself trapped in Itachi's arms, just as he is supposed to act, holding you tight and lovingly, protectively.
You have wanted this hug a lot yesterday, you needed it! But now...does it still have a meaning?!

Itachi does realize his way of handling things yesterday made the problem bigger, and he was ready to make things better again. He kissed your head and lovingly stroked your back to comfort you and clam you down but also letting you let it all out, feeling you grip tightly on his shirt as your hot tears stained it.

"I'm sorry...forgive me", he whispered in a tender voice still holding you close. You didn't reply to him, you were still crying, trying to get rid of the scene of Shisui harassing you, no one has the right to force someone into something they don't wanna do!

"Shisui will pay for what he did, I promise you, but for now...", he trailed off and lifted your face up to him. Your eyes still not looking at him but looking aside, still upset at him.
"Please, don't blame yourself for anything, I take everything I said yesterday back. I completely understand now why you told Shio about it and you two totally have right, so please, no more tears?", he said, yet still not getting an answer from you.

He wiped your tears away, and even though now you weren't crying, your tears just couldn't stop coming out.
He cupped your face in his palm and leaned in, wanting to kiss you, maybe this will help fix things up a little bit, but you didn't let him, as you turned your face aside quickly.

He knows now an apology is not enough, maybe now you don't even see him as before, all what he has been working on for months, is gone, he ruined it all.
He didn't want to push you more, for now, all he can do is take it easy and try to go along wih you, slowly things will get better and everything between you two will be the same as before, hopefully...

"Come on, let's eat something", he said with a smile, softly caressing your cheek.
"No, I told you I don't feel like it", you said briefly, still not looking at him, your lips forming a straight line.
"Wel, if you're mad at me, don't get your stomach involved in this, it's not its fault", he said with a little smirk.
"M-maybe...just a little bit"
"So it is then", he then took your hand and started making his way with you to the kitchen.

After breakfast, you went back to your place on the couch, and turned on TV. Nothing is interesting, nothing would help get Shisui out of your mind, and now that Itachi asked you not to tell your parents, you found yourself alone in this.
Shio was always there, and you know she will come right away if you wanted her to, but you didn't want to bother her, she deserves a nice time with Sasuke and their coming baby without being troubled.

Itachi was in his study room, doing some works and thinking deeply. He wanted so much to send Shisui somewhere else where he can't see him, but the filthy jerk is so important to the company and there is no way they could give up on him or even move him somewhere else, he was indispensable, and no one would do the same as he is doing in his job, he was so skilled and good and smart, something no one can deny.

It wasn't possible, so for now, Itachi will just avoid him, or ignore him, until he decided what to do with him later.
His thoughts went back to you, and he found himself thinking about the fire burning in bis heart. What happened only made him realize how much he desire you more and want you more. He wants to fix things up and gets you back the way before, he wants so badly to get you back and heal what he hurt in you, he found himself longing for you and your smile and giggles, he knows exactly what's this, love.

He stood up and headed downstairs, he can't let you get more deep in sadness. You noticed him this time when he came down then walked to you.
"[Name], let's go out", he requested nicely.
"Itachi, I'm not in a mood to go out"
"You will feel much better, if not we will get back home immediately", he said trying to convince you more.
"I don't know", you sighed, Itachi seems to be persistent this morning.
"Come on, go put on something nice and get ready, I will wait for you here", he said removing the blanket aside and helping you up, as you only nodded then walked toward the staircase.

Itachi: kiss me🥺
Reader:

Itachi: kiss me🥺Reader: