Rules

Yeah so please do listen to this.

Rules:
1. If you want to RP, fill in the form and wait till I accept it. You can ask on one of the OC pages if you can RP there ahead of time, but I won't start until I accept. Idk why I just feel very control-y today.
2. Cussing is allowed, just not too much. It can be a habit of your character, but it can't be in every comment you make.
3. If you're going to do the naughties, switch to DM please. We do NOT need that out here in the public.
4. Hate the character, not the person.
5. PROPER. 👏 GRAMMAR. 👏 PLEASE. 👏 I want proper punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling up in here. You can slip up time to time, but it makes it harder to go with and read when it isn't written right.
6. ✔️ () walked up to the counter, shoulders hunched. They ordered a coffee and sat broodingly at a table while they waited for it to arrive.     ✔️ () walked up to the counter, ordered a coffee, and sat down at a table.       X   *walks to the counter* I want a coffee, please.       X   *orders coffee*
7. Don't be OP. It makes everything boring. You can have ONE power max, and it can't be anything too awesome. (e.g: fire breathing is good, the ability to walk silently, can't die of age, etc.)
8. Comment on which OC you'd like to RP with. I'll reply within two days. If I do not, you can tag me.