The order

King Clarkson storms into my room to tell me that I must flee from the selection. I put up quite a fight but then he threatens my family so I give in. He has brought me a blond wig and a maid uniform and some riding clothes. I must now wear different makeup and act different. I must even call the selected by their formal names along with Maxon. Clarkson shows me to where the maids stay. He even gives me a new name. He tells me that I shall be Gwen Swift. I'm from Great Britain. So I put on my disguise and I go out to my stables in my riding gear. I heard that Maxon know that I am supposedly gone. He put up a fight but well Clarkson was not happy about it. So I groom Firefly, a beautiful tan horse. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I whip around startled. "Oh I'm sorry to startle you but I was just wondering if you were new here. If not I really need a lesson on the people that work here, " Maxon says. I drop into a curtsy. "Yes your highness I am new." "Oh well what's your name?" "I'm Gwen." "And yours is Max, Maxwell, Mason... I can't quite put my finger on it, " "Maxon, "he laughs. "Anyways are you here to ride a horse I'm assuming?" "Yes, I need to clear my head." "Pick a horse." He for over to a jet black horse and picks that one. Once he mounts it he starts leading it out of the stables. He then turns back around. "Gwen, can I ask you something?" "Of course your Majesty." I hope it's nothing about America. "Why would a girl that supposedly loves you leave you?" SERIOUSLY MAXON! Anything but that! "Um usually if she's forced to." "Interesting. Well good day Gwen." "Your highness, " I say with a bow. After I finish grooming all of the horses I go inside and change into my maid uniform. Another maid shoves a tray of papers and such into my hands and orders me to take it to the prince because she's busy. So I take it and go up to his suite. I knock on the door and he yells come in. I do so with a curtsy. "Oh hello Gwen, " he greets and takes the tray from my hands. "Thank you." I start to leave when he tells me to wait. "Yes, your highness?" "You seem quite familiar." "Do I?" I ask clueless. "Yes and I don't know why." "Maybe because you met me in the stables." "I do remember that but I'm talking about before." He looks me right in the eyes and I look at the ground. "Well one will never know. I think I'd remember meeting a prince before." "Well I must get going, sir." "Alright." I leave and rush down to my room. Not a single maid even knows that I'm America. I walk back out and down the hall and I run into Aspen. "Oh Asp- Officer Leger I'm so sorry." "Its quite alright America." "How did you-" " I wasn't sure until just now but your blue eyes, your voice, and the fact that your wig is falling off." I reach up and pull it back on. "Why America?" "Clarkson he made me." "Why?" "He didn't want me to be the princess." "Aspen you can't tell anyone the only person that knows is the king." "I won't Mer." "Gwen." "Oof I like your old name better." "Thanks, Aspen." I say with a glare.

Sorry, this chapter was so short others will be longer I promise! Please comment and vote it really makes my day. Love y'all!