The clues

So I'm working in the stables as of now. Mason comes over...kind of scared. "Hey Gwen." "Your highness." "You really think she was forced to leave?" "I mean in my experience yes." He looks puzzled. what did I just say again? Oh no my experience. What the heck America why did you say that? "Would you like to go on a ride?" "I don't think I'm allowed, sir." "Nonsense. Pick a horse." I grab Moon(a silverish horse). I mount from the side like which is the opposite as others.
Maxon's POV...
I know this girl. I just don't know-how. She mounted the horse weird. Her eyes are very blue. I just don't know! It's driving me insane. Who did she leave! Maybe I know them. I will find out! Her horse rears up and she goes flying off. I see a flash of red. I hop down quickly to help her up. "Are you okay Gwen?" I ask concerned. "Yes I'm quite alright." She doesn't take my hand to help her up. She gets back on the horse. We are quiet for a few moments and I can hear her humming a beautiful tune to herself. "Are you a musician?" I ask. "Umm no I'm not, " she stutters. She has a small piece of red hair hanging. Does she have red hair? I'm confused. She's a blonde! Maybe it's just dirt. Wait we don't have any red dirt.
A few days later...
America's POV...
I'm walking down the hall and I turn the corner and run into somebody. It's Maxon. That's not good! "Oh your highness I'm sorry." " It's okay. Are you okay?" he asks and puts his hand out to help me up. I take it.
Maxon's POV...
There's a familiarity there. Her hand. It almost feels magical and safe.
A week later...
I've called for Gwen. It all starts adding up. Her experience, her hair, she's new, her hand, and the humming. There's one more thing I need to know before I can know for sure. "Yes, your highness?" she says. "Come in my dear, " I say. "I am no- I'm at your service, sir." "Alright America." She looks up at me shocked. "Your highness-" "Give it up America." "I-" "America come here." She listens. She sits next to me. I pull off the blonde hair revealing her beautiful red hair. "America why did you lie to me?" "I had to." "America why did you leave me?" "I had to." "America WHY?" I ask raising my voice a little. "I can't tell you!" she yells back. "I thought you could tell me anything! I thought you loved me America!" "How did you know anyways?" "I saw your hair when you fell off the horse. When I helped you up. The humming and your experience. How you mounted a horse. And when I called you dear!" "Why America! Why did you lie to me? Why did you his from me?" I yell. "Maxon I can't tell you!" she yells. "Do you not love me anymore?!" I yell. "Maxon I-" "America answer the dang question!" "I do Maxon I just-" I kiss her hard. My hands in her hair. Hers on my cheeks. We part. Our faces are still quite close. "Why America?" I whisper. "You're dad. He threatened my family if I didn't, " she whispers. "So you didn't want to leave me?" "No." "I'll go speak to my dad." "No please not yet." "Why?" "I don't want him hurting you again." "It'll be fine." She looks skeptical.  "Come on, " I say. She puts the blonde hair back on and walks with me down the hall. I've decided to send all the girls home so they will be out in a matter of minutes except for Celeste she still remains because I need two at the ceremony. I tell America the plan. I'm going to make a small talk with my father and have "Gwen" bring us some tea. Then BOOM. "Hello Father, " I greet. "Hello Maxon." We chat for a few minutes. "Oh father I ordered us some tea. A minute later "Gwen" comes in. "Your highness. Your majesty, " she says with a curtsy. "Oh Gwen is it?" I ask. "Yes sir," she replies. "Take a seat," I say. She pretends to be confused but obeys. My father notices. "Did I do something wrong?" she asks all innocent. "On the contrary, " I say. I lean over to her and pull off the wig. She widens her eyes. "Maxon, how did you know?" she asks like she doesn't already know. "It was too easy. Father, you really should have gotten her contacts as well; however, you can't change a person by simply changing their look and making them a maid." "Father you have some explaining to do, " I say. "She's unfit to be a Queen!" he yells. "No she isn't! Father why didn't you at least tell her to go home. Oh I know it's because you knew I would send for her!" I yell back. "Can't you see she can't even follow simple orders!" "Father I don't know what's going on in your sick mind that thinks anyone can not tell it's the person they love!" "If you love her you don't really know what love is." "How dare you belittle me in such a way!" I yell. "How dare you speak to me that way!" "America I need to have a chat with my son could you leave us please, " Clarkson pleads. "No." "No!" Clarkson exclaims. "I think we should chat instead, " she says. Is she crazy she knows what happens during the "chat"? "America no I can speak with my father." "No you shall not." She walks over the door and motions for two guards. They come running. Take the prince somewhere else and keep him there. "Lady America what are you doing back." "No time for that." "I'm sorry Lady America we can't take the prince with just your authorization, " the guard says. She turns to my dad. He nods. The guards grab me. "America why?" I plea. She mouths "Trust me." I start trying to pull my arms away from the guards and I tell nothing. The door to his office shuts and locks.
America's POV...
"Why do you want to take his place?" he asks. "Because I love him and I don't want anything bad to happen to him." He looks at me puzzled. "Well since you have been discovered you may return to your old room here after this. You know I was thinking about doing 30 on Maxon." "Then 30 it shall be." He looks shocked. He motions to a block and I rest my arms on them to where the insides are facing up. He does it 30 times. I just keep thinking of Maxon. That gets me through it without really crying. Tears slide down my cheeks but my face remains stonelike. He finishes and lets me go. "Thank you, " I say. "Thank you?" he asks. "For giving me a chance to prove myself to you." I walk up to my old room and find it empty. I walk to the bathroom to wash my arms off when someone comes running in. "America!" the voice yells. Oh, it's Maxon. He stands in the doorway. There is something blocking my arms from his view. "Did he not hurt you? You aren't crying, " he says. "I'll be fine Maxon." He walks over to me. "America that's not fine, " he says worriedly. "How many times did he cane you? How are you not crying? Why did you send me away? But most importantly are you okay?" "30. I kept you on my mind. It was my chance to prove my love for you. And yes Maxon I am okay besides I'm dripping with blood part and I've slept on the floor since I've been 'Gwen', " I reply. "30! My max is nowhere near that!" "Not helping, " I joke. He takes a wet rag and cleans the blood from my arms. He then leaves to grab some ointment and bandages. He comes back and does that and when he finishes someone else comes rushing in the room. "AMERICA!! You're back!!" someone yells excitedly. I walk out of the bathroom. "Hey Celeste!" I say. "America!" she says colliding into me. I grimace. I see Maxon doing the same I mean he knows what it feels like. "What happened to your arms America?" she asks. "Oh I fell down a hill with a lot of thorns, " I shrug it off. "Are you okay?" "Yeah Celeste I'm fine." "Where were you?" "Oh I was with my family our dog died. I told King Clarkson." She nods. "Sorry about your dog." "Thanks." "So Prince Maxon you never told us when the choosing ceremony is, " Celeste says. "Oh yeah I have to pack my bags, " I say. She looks at me confused which makes me confused. "America. Elise and Kris have been sent home and Marlee is with the guard," she says. "Oh so the other one is Natalie then, " I say. "Prince Maxon did you not tell her!" Celeste accuses. "I thought she knew!" Maxon says. "Obviously she doesn't!" Celeste says. "America don't you remember that Natalie got sent home before you left?" she asks. "Yeah, " I shrug. "Dingbat!" she exclaims. I look at her confused. "He chose you!" she says. "You mean I'm in the final two!" I say shocked and I look at both of them. "NO! He chose you!!" she says and facepalms herself. "To be in the final two, " I insist. "NO YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONE!" She yells. My eyes widen and my mouth drops. "How did-" Maxon starts. "Come on your highness. You chose the people's favorite to sit up there and you sent all the girls home when she came back, " she says. He looks shocked that she knew. "I'm-I'm-" I turn to Maxon shocked. Celeste bolts out the door. "Yes America I chose you. It's always been you, " he says. I run to him and he picks me up. "We are getting married?" I ask. "Yes, sweetheart. Glad I got to you before Aspen Leger did, " he says. "You-you knew?" I ask. "Aspen told me. I wish you had told me but he did explain he was the one forcing you to date him. Don't worry I'm not mad...well I did want to send him to New Asia to die but I'm good now." I laugh a little and so does he. "So wait you do want to marry me right America?" he asks. "Of course I do." He's still holding me and he looks up at me and I lower my head a little. He kisses me. "Say it America please say it?" he begs. "I love you Maxon Calix Schreave. I want to be yours and yours alone." He grins. "And I love you, darling, " he says. "Wait what about your dad?" I ask. "He will have to suck it up."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote it makes my day. Love y'all!