Chapter two: Fiesta

Important quick note, Please read!: Okay, as I mentioned in the 'little intro' Javier speaks Spanish (And English) Javier calls Lucky, 'Fortuna' as this means Lucky in Spanish and so he calls her Fortuna basically all the time, He only really calls her Lucky when he's mad at her or he's being really serious, So please remember this as I don't want to put Lucky after basically all of his sentences.

June 2nd,
Saturday, 1:00pm,
Palomino Bluffs depot.
Third POV.

Its was the day the PAL's were going back to Miradero,They had just loaded their horses and suitcases in to the train, The PAL's sat down on they're chairs and talked the whole way back to the frontier.

When they arrived at Miradero.
2:30pm.

"Last stop,Miradero!"

Lucky and her friends got off the train to see the whole of Miradero, balloons and a big banner thats says, "Welcome home!" Lucky ran over to Kate, Polly, Cora and Jim. "Sweet pea!" Her dad exclaimed as he pulled her into a big hug. "I missed you guys!" Lucky said. "Well now, you can spend the whole summer with us!" Kate, her step-mother said with a smile. "Everyone came for your arrival!" Cora told her niece.

Lucky looked around to see indeed everyone she knew, But..She wanted to see a special someone. 'I really wanted him to come..But..I deserve it, I didn't say anything to him about going to Palomino Bluffs..I mean..He does live in another town, but still he deserved a goodbye..I didn't even say anything to him since New years..Im such a bad person..' Lucky thought. Lucky look at the ground, frowning.

"Lucky? You okay?" Pru asked her. "Huh? Oh sorry, I zoned out." Lucky replied, looking up from the ground. "Oh, Okay! Anyways, We were wondering if you wanted to take a ride to skull rock?" Pru asked. "Oh, sure! Let me just get Spirit out of the train!" Lucky ran over to the train and let Spirit, Chica-Linda and Boomerang out. "C'mon, boy! We"re going for a ride!" Spirit neighed happily as Lucky mounted him. The PALs took off to Skull Rock. "Hey, PALs?" Pru asked, "Yeah, Pru?" Lucky replied. "Have you heard about the fiesta? My dad told me it's on tomorrow!" "Oh, really?! I hope there's lots of candy!" Abigail exclaimed. "Hopefully." Lucky giggled.