Chapter three: Fortuna?!

June 3rd,
Sunday, 1:20pm,
Miradero.
Third POV.

The next day, The fiesta was in place, The PALs were riding into the town with their horses. Suddenly, Abigail exclaimed, "Boomerang, Go!" Abigail took off to a stand full of candy. Pru and Lucky laughed. "Oh Abigail." Lucky muttered, half laughing. "Hey,Lucky," Pru started, "Yeah?" Lucky replied, "I heard there's someone preforming at the Ramada, Wanna go watch?" Pru asked, "Sure! Let's get Abigail first." Lucky giggled.

"Abigail! Come on!" Pru exclaimed as they trotted over to the ring. Pru and Abigail dismounted their horses and went to the front of the crowd, They gasped. Lucky and Spirit stood a few centimetres behind the crowd, Lucky stood up on Spirit to see who was performing, Lucky gasped in shock and fell off Spirit. "J-Javier?!" She thought to herself, "No no! Please!" Lucky would've ran up to Javier and hugged him but she felt guilty, she felt wrong to do that after leaving without saying a word. Suddenly the crowd started clapping, Javier was coming toward them, "Shoot!" Lucky's said to herself, She quickly got up from the ground and ran into and alley, She could still see Spirit. Javier walked up to Spirit, "Spirit?" Javier said to himself, petting the horse. "If Spirits is here, Fortuna must be too! I have to find her!" Javier thought to himself. He looked around, But he didn't see her. Javier walked off. "Phew, He didn't see me." Lucky said to herself as she left the alley way.

That's what I was like for the whole day, Everytime Javier came in the direction of Lucky, she would hide in a barrel, Alleyway, behind someone or something or she would go the opposite direction until finally.

Lucky was walking around, making sure Javier wasn't around, after looking around, she sighed and let her guard down. "Have you been avoiding me, Fortuna?" A male voice said, behind her. Lucky turned around, slowly, knowing she was caught. Lucky tried to play it off. "Oh~ Javier! Didn't see you there, How've you been?" She laughed, nervously. Javier backed her up into a nearby wall, "Lucky, Have you been avoiding me?" Javier asked, again, This time in a serious voice. "L-lucky?" She said, softly. "F-fine, I have.." Lucky admitted. "Why?" Javier asked, in an upset tone. "W-well, I felt bad..I didn't say a word about leaving..I didn't deserve to talk to you now.." She stared at the ground. "Fortuna.." Javier said, in a soft voice, Javier touched her face, Lucky blushed. "What matters is that you are here now." Javier told her. Lucky looked in his eyes, smiled and hugged him, "I missed you, Javier." She whispered. "I missed you too, Fortuna."