Ishita New Place🌇

Thanks for all the love and support ❣️. It's been pleasure. I'm writing it only because of the likes and comments 🤗.
🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉

Next morning. Mihika is all excited for the first day in her dream job. She is much excited. For her it's like best thing that have been to her till date. The Iyer house was all chirping with the happiness while morning started as usual for Madhu. She has the same prayer for Ishita from her Murugan. Mihika and ishita's room. As Ishita know it's her big day so she thought to let her be the first one to take bath and being elder one she can atleast be late today. She had taken her phone to time pass. Mihika comes out after her bath and getting dressed. She quickly went in to take her quick shower today as she is late. After getting ready she looks at mihika who is little nervous about her day in office. She went to her.

Mihh! Kya hua?

Nothing much just lil nervous akka.

Relax mihh! It will go well. You've to confident varna phle din hi gadbad ho jaegi.

Ya akka!

Chle mihh!

Hmm

They went to their hall had their breakfast. Everyone wished her all her luck and both of them leaves for the the their day.

Bye everyone!

Bye kanna!

Bhalla group of industries. Mihika is standing in front of it. She looked up thank God for the opportunity and enters in the office. She enters the complex and went to 10th floor. She looked at the entrance. BHALLAS' it was engraved beautifully. She smiled at that. Went in. At reception she asked receptionist.

Hello!

Hello ma'am! How can I help you?

Actually I'm here for signing the contract and for my appointment letter.

Okay. So you need to be guided towards HR office. I'll speak to the HR department and tell you about that.

Sure.

Receptionist calls the HR department.

Hello sir!

Yes!

A lady is here for her appointment letter and signing the contract.

Okay. Can you tell me her name?

Ya sure sir!

Excuse me ma'am?

Yes?

Name?

Mihika Vishwanathan Iyer.

Thank you.

Sir it's Mihika Vishwanathan Iyer.

Okay. Sure send her in.

Okay.

Excuse me ma'am.

Yes.

Ma'am you can go in.

Which way?

Ma'am towards left third cabin. Mr. Rakesh Singh.

Okay.

She went in sign the contract and received her joining letter. She opened it and smiles. She sees the joining date of tomorrow. She smiles. She is told that she had been appointed a service apartment too.

But sir! I live with my family and I don't need that.

We know that. But according to company policy Raman sir made it sure that he offers a flat to each and every employee of his. And it will be there for you and you can use it whenever you need it. So here is the key to your house.