Ravan Kumar 🤭

Thanks for the love and support ❣️.
🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉

Avoiding the thoughts of him Ishita decided to search more about him but all she got to know about his professional life. He had kept his personal people protected from all the media and publicity drama. She unknowingly is moving towards the biggest factor of her life. She unknowingly is preparing to meet her love of her life. But with a negative image about him. After some time Mihika come back. Ishita who is on the window watches Mihika car entering. Then she see Mihir and Romi coming out of a car. After then they had dinner and while thinking about her meeting with him the next day she drifted in sleep. Around 2 she wakes up to drink water when she notice a car entering the apartment compound. She looked at the clock. 2:15 the time shows. And not to her surprise she saw him coming out of his car. With a file in one hand and his blazer in his another hand.

Aiyyo murugan! Sava 2 baje raat ko. Itne late. Ruhi was correct. Itne late tak vo bachche thodi jag sakte h. Kaise papa h yeh. Unki bachche yaha inka intezaar kar rahi h aur yeh raat raat tak bhar bas paisa kamane k liye.

Thinking about him again and again cursing him for making that lil girl cry she went to her bed and drifted in her sleep. While he enters the building exhausted, tired and sleepy. His body is giving up. The body needs proper rest. His back needs bed to rest on. His stomach is making sounds because it need some food. He had not eaten after breakfast. He come infront of his house uses the spare key and enters the house. It was all dark. He went straight in and sit on the sofa.

Tu aaj bhi jag raha h?

Aa gae aap bhai. Chlo khana kha lo.

Romi kitne baar bola h ki agar ek baar so jata h to dobara mere liye uthne ki jarurat nhi hai.

Aap jao fresh ho k aao mai khana garam karte hu.

Romi!

Bhai!

Theek h. Tu khana garam karne microwave me daal de aur so ja mai kha lunga.

Hmm.

He went upstairs. Freshen him up. Comes down. And today to his surprise Romi is not waiting for him at dining table. As usual he had served him his plate. But today not as usual the seat next to his was empty. He gives a faint smile. Come to his seat sits.

Finally pichle 5 saal se mera intezaar kar kar k ab vo bhi pareshan ho ho gaya. Achcha bhi h kuch aur saalon me jab mai raat ko vapas lautunga to vaha andhere me koi sofe par baith k mera intezaar nahi kar raha hoga.

He smiles thinking how he is successful in making everyone away from him. And finally today he succeeded in his first step to move away from Romi too. He had tried really hard to get that attitude of his. His I don't care attitude is his hard earned success. He thinks how everyone is afraid of his anger. But there are 2 person Romi and Mihir who still doesn't care that how hurtful he say to them they just stay. But today his brother without arguing just left to sleep. Now he is also fed up with his attitude. He had lost one more person in his life. All his chains of thoughts were broken by a touch. He turned and find him standing with a smile on his face as usual.

Mujhe laga tu sone chala gaya tha?

Achcha. Aaj tak kabhi aisa hua h?

Khosis to kar raha hu ki ek din aisa ho.

(While sitting next to him) Par aap kyu chahate ho aisa?

Vo chod! Tu chla kha gaya tha?

Vo Mihir ko batane gaya tha ki aap aa gae ho. Aaj pata nhi kya network me problem h. Awaj nhi aa rahi thi to bhar jaana pada.