Best b'day💓

Thank you for waiting patiently! My updates will not be long but I'll make sure I update you regularly with my short writing! Hope you all will shower the same love you always did!!!
🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉

Ruhi cuts the cake being in her father's arms. That was the best feeling she had have. She cuts the cake everyone sings b'day song for her and she makes her father have the first slice. With happy tears welling his eyes Raman had that Slice put her down and was about to move!

Papa! Aap kha ja rhe ho? Mat jao! Mai aapko apne friends se milvana chahate hu!

2 min Ruhi mai bhut thak gya hu ek shower le k aata hu! Aur phir mujhe meeting me jana h!

Papa please!

Ruhi zid nahi!

Her face which had all happiness few seconds before becomes dull and all these conversation was being heard by Ishita! She again judged him for being an arrogant and ignorant father! She decided to confront him!

Neelu!

Ji?

Mr. Bhalla ka room kha h?

Left side me last vala!

Theek h!

She went to his room and he was not in his room so she decided to wait! She looked at his room the walls were all plain not a single painting! There was a wodrobe following which was the bathroom! One side of the bed was the mirror! And there was files on his bed! His room was organised unlike him! It was all neat no mess at all! She noticed a photo frame that was there near his bed. She noticed it being upside down hiding the person in the photo! When she was about to pick that frame her phone rang and she went out to talk after few minutes Raman comes out dressed up in his business suit! He picked that photo frame. It is of him and 3 year old Ruhi!

Happy Birthday rooh! Papa loves you and aaj tmhe apne godh me utha kar mai kamjor pad raha hu! Mai tmhre saath waqt bitana cha raha hu! Sayad agar ek baar aur tm zid karte to mai maan bhi jata par mujhe kamjor nahi padna h! Mujhe tmhe nafrat me nahi palna h! Mai tmhe adi nahi bana sakta! So I'm sorry rooh! Papa ko jana hoga! Par papa puri khosis karenge ki papa jaldi hi aapke saath enjoy kare! 5 saal se papa aapko bhut hurt kar rahe h par papa aapko hurt bhi to isliye kar rahe h ki aap papa jaise na bano! Naah hi aap apni mumma jaise bano jiske baare aap papa se jarur puchoge agar aap mere saath rahoge! Aur agar mai aapko aapke mumma k baare me bata deta hu to aapko unse nafrat ho jaegi aur aap apne adi bhaiya jaise ban jaogi! Mai nahi chahata ki aap hum mein se kisse k jaise bano filhal! Par aaj papa weak ho rahe h Ruhi! Aaj aapke chere par vo udaasi dekh k jab maine jane ko bola papa kamjor pad rahe h! Papa weak hote ja rahe h Ruhi! Papa apne princess ko hug karna chahate h usse batana chahate h ki papa loves you! And papa also missed you!

His eyes were full of tears and were red when he felt someone coming and before he could wipe his tears he saw Ruhi coming who get worried seeing tears in his Papa's eyes! Her superman was crying and it's not exceptable for her. She went to him! Wiped his tears with those little hand and innocently asked him!

Papa aapko chot lagi h kya?

Nahi!

To aap ro kyu rahe ho?

Vo mai naha k aaya hu na to aakho me sabun chla gaya tha vo kal raha h bas!

Oh! Idhar aao ( she said gesturing with her hands. He bent to her and she slowly blows his eyes! Making him emotional). Ab theek h!

Ha! Aap mere room me rooh? Kuch chahiye?

Ha!

Kya?

B'day gift!

Kya chahiye aapko?

Aap papa! Bas one day k liye please papa!

Her eyes had tears and that was it for him to melt down! Just let his all aside be with her because at the end she is her whole world! He can't fake it anymore! One day at least one day he can be he! For one day he can just keep his hate aside and just fill his heart with love! The purest form of love! Today his heart doesn't have Shagun all it have is Ruhi! That was the first step that he always wanted to take but he afraid to take it because of loosing! But today it was the father in him took over it! The arrogant Raman Bhalla is defeated by the father Raman Bhalla and he is happy today!

Ok! Abhi se next 24 hours papa is at your service! (He bowed down)

Yeeehhhh!

Aur aaj aap papa se kuch bhi kha skte ho papa gussa bhi nahi karenge promise! Na papa aap par gussa karenge na ghar me kisse aur par!

Promise!

Rooh promise!

Tab to aap yeh promise todoge bhi nahi! Yeehee! Ishita aunty is the best!

Ishita aunty?

Ha maine unse bola tha ki mujhe aap b'day par chahiye! I love her!

Aap unse mujhse jada pyaar karte ho?

Kuch bhi papa! I love you the most!

Ab bhaar chale aapke friends se milna h!

The father daughter duo left and after few minutes Ishita comes back to Raman's room to confront him when again she finds the room empty and thought he is still in the bathroom!

Itne time se yeh insaan bathroom me h pata nahi kya kar raha h! Itna time kyon leta h tyaar hone mein! (She said irritated) itna time to mai bhi nahi leti! ( Then she thought about the photo frame) jab tak vo adami bhaar aata h vo frame dekhte hu sayad Ruhi ki maa ka kuch clue mil jae!

She turned the photo and to her surprise it's him and Ruhi and that too a smiling and a happy he! She is happy to see him smiling!

Pata nahi kyu but Mr. Bhalla aap k is muskurahat ko dekhne ka dil h mera! Abhi to aapko dekh k aisa lgta h maano na jaane muskurana sheekha bhi h ya nahi aapne! Kitne Sukoon ki hasi h aapke chere par Ruhi k saath! Is tasweer ko dekh k lgta h ki aap Ruhi k hone se kitne khus ho! Aisa lgta h ki aapko hmesa aise hi khus hona chahiye! Par Raman Bhalla jisse mai mile thi vo to ek permanent frown le k ghumta h! Yaha aapko dekh k lg raha h ki aap Ruhi se kitna pyaar karte h par jis Raman Bhalla se mai mile thi usse apne beti k liye time nikalna bhi yeh bakwas lagta hai! Aisa kya h Mr. Raman Bhalla ki aap itna bdl gae ho?

🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉🍃🎉

Writer's note: I'm sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoyed reading it 🙂. If you enjoyed it show it through your votes and comments!