Skylar Brown

Name: ...Skylar

Age: 35

Siblings: younger sister named Yuni

Parents: single dad

Skylar is a cyborg. Do you know Kano, from mortal kombat? Those thingies he has on his face? Yep, Skylar has it too. I made her before i even knew of Mortal Kombat, i just thought a cyborg would be cool. She does not have a bedroom, she sleeps on a mattress on the floor in the livin room. She has White hair with black streaks.  Her one eye is blue, the robotic one is red. She's average on the attractive scale. Her goals are to protect her younger sister and find+keep a job. When she was in high school, she was kidnapped, and that's why she has her robot eye, because she they tore it out. Well thank goodness her dad knew what to do. So she spent the rest of her high school life being admired and stared at because nobody else there had a robot/cybernetic eye. She was kind of extroverted but over the years she became more family-oriented an introverted, almost a recluse. She still lives at home because she like to spend time with Yuni and her father. She also helps clean the house and feels like Yuni needs an older woman in her life to look up to. She's very straight edge.  The most bad she does is smoke cigarettes. She has a cat named SparkleButt, usually just called Sparkle. She never went to college and doesn't want to.  Her hair was brown, but turned white/gray over the course of a few months. It has something to do with the robot eye. She's kinda bland, she does not do much, but she does take her sister out into town and stuff. Right now she's working as a tutor for high school kids to raise a bit of money. 

Apparel: Band tee or graphic tees paired with ripped jeans and worn down black vans. When she's going out to a party she normally wears a Silver dress with leopard print heels and a black leather jacket.

Other stuff: She has bangs covering her forehead. Yuni is her half-sister. She keeps her hair in a high ponytail, even at home. 

Physical flaws: yellowed teeth, bitten nails, bony hands. (like me!)