monster high OC

I might be getting to old for the franchise considering i'm in highschool, but i still like Playing with Barbie Dolls so...

I also don't know if any of these concepts have been done before so uhh yeah. I wish i could show you what they look like but i can't draw that well so i will do my best to describe it. 

also i dont know much about the monster high universe

Patches

She was a genetic experiment by an unknown man. She is sown together, like a quilt. 

Her right arm is part shrub, there are flowers growing out of it. 

Her upper left arm is from a werewolf, her lower left arm is taken from a demon. Her right leg is an aquarium with some skelefish. Her left leg is stitched together with a bunch of skin from other races. 

Her face: one half is made from stardust., the other half is metal, with a laser eye, like Kano's.

She wears a brown mid length skirt, a cream shirt, a brown vest, and black victorian style boots. 

She doesn't have any friends and her pets are her skelefish in her aquarium leg

She doesn't have any friends and her pets are her skelefish in her aquarium leg. The skelefish don't have to be fed, because they are dead. The types of fish is a goldfish. 

Her favorite subject is biology and she doesnt have a least favorite. She is 200 years old, give or take. Her sister is Lillith.