007

***

***

i heard the bell echo my entire house, shit this was it, my passing will happen today, in my room, with a curtain wrapped around my body.

no, i can't simply can't let him in, i need to somehow stop before someone opens the godman door!

i looked at my phone, hands shaking i dialled his number again, prancing around the room as i waged for him to pick it up.

"hello? taehyung? please don't—"

"you didn't listen to me, come downstairs before your mother opens the doo—oh i hear someone from the other side." his voice sent my heart down to the pits of my stomach.

dropping my phone i ran, no, i sprinted down the stairs through the hallway to stop my mom, who just so happened to have her hands on the doorknob, about to twist it open to my death.

"mom!" i yelled, and she flinched at the loud cry.

"why you scare me like that! ungrateful child!" she frowned, placing a hand over her chest to calm her racing heart, and then another ring of the bell echoed.

"calm down! i'm opening the door, god, mail man these days are so nosy." she muttered and i ran, leaning on the door to stop her from opening it.

"what're you doing?" she asked, hands crossing over her chest and i gulped, laughing awkwardly.

"i—i, you shouldn't open the door! there could be a murder outside!" i yelled, and if it weren't for my body to be so close to the door, i definitely wouldn't have heard the deep low chuckle coming from behind me.

"why would the murderer knock? and, wait, how do you know there's a murderer outside? are you in cahoots with it or something?" my mother interrogated, and i swiftly spotted my brother in the back, nodding along to my mothers words while holding a bag of red doritos.

"you shouldn't! i'll open the door, you should go!" i tried to brush it off and nope, my mother was a stubborn person, explains why dad gives up half the time.

"move to the side now," she touched my shoulder, patting it so i move. "the person must be waiting."

i pouted slightly, frowning before moving to the side and watching the scene unfold. a slow motion of my mother opening the door and taehyung standing their, one hand in pocket while the other fixing his hair, a gasp leaving your mother's mouth and your brother dropping his bag of chips in slow mo.

"hello, i'm taehyung, your daughters friend."

my eyes widened in panic, i watched my mother freeze in her stance with her mouth parted slightly. i shut my eyes and pressed my lips in a firm line, this was it, everything just had to break down today.

"i-i hello! please come in! i didn't know my daughter had a prince as a friend, a handsome prince at that!" my mother laughed, one of those high pitched ones which definitely meant that i'll be getting a big earful of yelling tonight.