03

PJM POV

"we can make a plan later, but first lets go to a coffee shop and discuss this."
"good idea."

the bell of the café rang as we walked through the door and a wiff of warm coffee and other pastries hit our nose "welcome to bighit café, what could i get you too young men?" me and hoseok look through the menu and the stands infront of the cashier, "mm, ill just take a strawberry shortcake. you jimin?"
"ill just have a croissant."

we sat at a table in the back right next to a large window with the perfect veiw of Haeundae beach.
"we need to think, how should we get revenge?"
"what about we put bugs in his locker? or we could put thumbtacks on his chair? or we could spill red paint on him when he goes to piss? or we could-"

"okay okay hoseok! i understand you want to physically hurt him cause thats what he did to you but we got to be realistic," hoseok frowned;

"...we could expose his nudes or something?"

then his face lit up at the idea, "jimin your so evil! you little bastard~" he winked at me and i rolled my eyes for like the 10000th time this week. "wait- but how would we get his nudes." i put my finger up to my chin as i thought, how would i get his nudes?

"aha! i have it!"

"we could make a fake account a pretend were some really hot girl and basically catfish him into giving us nudes! if he asks for videos i could just send him random pornos and say its her, right?" hoseok nodded his head vigorously with a smirk plastered on his face.

"yes yes yes your a genius jimin!, if anything my sisters already does web cams were she does that shit so if he were to ask to video call she'd probably do it." this is prefect.were gonna have sweet revenge!

"ill come over to your house this weekend and we could do it then, until then we have to find out his snap and instagram." i yell as we split ways down the crosswalk, " you got it!" hoseok yells back.

this whole week went by in what felt like time lapse, it was already Friday and luckily with hoseok being so social we were able to find out jungkooks social medias.

(hes so cute)

"wow hes cute!" i caught myself saying, i looked at a disgusted hoseok, "your standards must be extremely low because hes ugly!" i nodded my head 'agreeing' with hoseok.

we spent the next 45 minutes making a fake profile, hoseok even went as far as buying likes and followers to make it seem more realistic.

"this is perfect! now we just have to wait till tonight to put the plan in action!" we both shared a evil grin as we exited the coffee shop

"HOSEOK! MOVE YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES OUT THE DYRER YOU DICKHEAD!" as soon as we walked threw his door his sister came storming in scolding hoseok.
"chill sis! ill get them moved! jimin just go up to my room." his sister turned her attention to me, "oh hi jiminie!" i gave her a eye smile as i headed up the stairs.

"okay i grabbed snacks, drinks, and my speaker, lets get started!" i whipped out my phone and logged into the fake account, wants we were on 'jungkooks' page i gave hoseok a smirk before i followed him.

about 5 minutes later i hear my phone buzz, he followed back! "hoseok look oh my god!" we both giggled as we planned out what we were gonna say to him.

YERIN❤️: hiii ^.^

jungkook: um, who is this?

YERIN❤️: im yeri, are you jungkook?

jungkook: well obviously, you see my name right.

YERIN❤️: 😅😅

jungkook: soooo why did u dm me?

YERIN❤️: well you transferred to my school and sometimes i see you in the hallway but i was way to shy to approach you but i think your cute

jungkook is typing...

"HOLY FUCK HOSEOK I THINK IM GONNA BE SICK!" i made a gagging gesture as hoseok had his eyes glued to the phone, waiting for jungkook to respond.

jungkook: oh, well ok. i looked through your profile and ur cute too ig.

YERIN❤️: thank you! we should get to know each other ;))

jungkook: okay

YERIN❤️: do you have a snapchat?

jungkook: yup, its *****

YERIN❤️: ill add you <3 ;))

JJK POV

"..yo taehyung, do you know who some girl named yerin is? she said she went to our school." taehyung was my brother, he was older than me by a year, "umm the name doesn't really ring a bell." i nodded my head as i looked through her profile more. i mean, how did she get my instagram? not many people from that school has it unless she asked somebody or really digged for it cause i only told 2 people it.

i cant lie, she is cute. like shes cute enough to be a side or just a hook up. "she snap chatted me."
"open it."

yerin🦋✨

yerin: jungkook?

jungkook: is this that yerin girl?

yerin: yes it is! can i ask you something jungkook?

jungkook: yeah i guess

yerin: are you by yourself?

PJM POV

"so far the plan has been successful, now all we need is make him send us his nudes" i couldn't help but feel bad, but he did slap hoseok so he deserves this. "i have a great idea jimin!" "what is it hobi?"
hoseok looked straight at me with a huge smirk on his face, i won't lie and say I wasn't a little uncomfortable. "dont take this the wrong way but, your voice sounds very much like a female voice.." my expression dropped into a annoyed one.

"BUT what if, you were to voice call with him, but if we used your voice he'd think he's actually talking to a girl and you can talk him into sending the nudes!" i rolled my eyes but i agreed to doing it.