𝙺𝙸𝚆𝙸

word count: 728

It was an early Sunday morning, and you needed to clean up around your New York apartment. You change into your favorite yellow sweatshirt with embroidered cartoon flowers on it and a pair of comfy shorts, then put your hair up and out of your face. Naturally, you turn on some music to keep yourself from getting too bored and to keep you in a good mood.

You start by cleaning up your kitchen, then you move to your living room. When you fix magazines and put the coasters back on your coffee table, Kiwi by Harry Styles starts playing from your speaker. You immediately grab your plant mister and start singing and dancing around your living room, watering all your plants in the process.

She walked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes

Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect

And all the boys, they were saying they were into it

Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck

You truly were singing dancing like no one was watching, because you thought no one was. Screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs, you were having so much fun.

She's driving me crazy, but i'm into it, but i'm into it, i'm kinda into it

It's getting crazy, i think i'm losing it, i think i'm loosing it

Oh i think she said "i'm having your baby, it's none of your business"

As soon as you sing "it's none of your business" you turn around to look out of your balcony and and stunned. You see beautiful stranger right across from your balcony, his balcony lined up with yours. His brown curly hair framed his perfect face. And that jawline. This man was extremely attractive and you probably just made a fool or yourself. He was smiling and laughing at you. He is literally perfect you think to yourself. You already embarrassed yourself so didn't care that he was watching, you kept singing and dancing. You gave him a huge grin and started again.

It's New York, baby, always jacked up
Holland Tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up

When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actress

Driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it

I'm kind of into it

It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it

Oh, I think she said "I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"

You turn back around to see the beautiful stranger taking a video of you. You pause the music. "Are you entertained stranger?" You say to him. He laughs. Oh my god even his laugh is perfect you thought. "Yes, very. You are a great performer i must say. And i love the song choice." You take a bow and blow kisses jokingly. "I love my fans." You two start laughing hysterically. After you two catch your breathe he speaks up. "Well i'm Timothée, your biggest fan." He blushes slightly, still giggling. "I'm Y/N and thank you for supporting me. You want an autograph?" You say to him. "I was thinking a date but that too." Smooth you thought to yourself. "Who knew my pretty boy next door neighbor was such a flirt." You giggle. "So you think i'm pretty?" He teases you. "Well that depends, do you think i'm pretty?" You ask sarcastically. "Yes, you are very beautiful Y/N. I cant lie, its nice having a gorgeous girl who gives you personal Harry Styles performances next door." You blush heavily. You weren't expecting him to answer seriously. "Why thank you Timothée. In that case, yes you are pretty. Very pretty." He looks as you with a huge smile as his green eyes glowing in the morning sun. "Don't go around complimenting me all the time, my ego will grow way to big." You two are both laughing again.

Who knew Kiwi would introduce me to my future boyfriend.

♪♪♪
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this your cute imagine that i wrote at 1 am, i love this one 🥺 i'm sorry if these suck i'm rlly new to writing this but please send me requests if you have any! i would love some ideas and i want to hear firm you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed! I love you 😽