Chapter 1

"Hey, you shouldn't be smoking. It's not healthy, but I could care less for someone I don't know. Personally I think you're smoking too close to campus too, so please put it out." I said with sass "Don't you think it's going to hurt your health and well being?!?" I followed up. That's when he quickly turns around and pushes you to the wall, one arm on each side of your head. His head is right next to your ear, he stands as still as a stone suddenly you feel his breath near your ear before you can say anything he starts to speak. "I guess you still care for me huh." That's when you realize who it is, Eun Sang's boyfriend. Your enemy's boyfriend is leaning up on you and there are people around, before he can say anything else you put your hands on his chest... you give a strong push and run into campus. That's when he screams "I like that, you'll be seeing me around babygirl." Quickly you run into your class and sit down, you realize that you're alone with the weirdest boy at school and that would give you a bad reputation given the fact that you are the second most beautiful girl at school, falling behind Eun Sang, though you only have a few real friends. You stayed for a while realizing that he called you 'babygirl'. Oh god you thought to yourself, quickly you stood up and walked out of the classroom but bumped into your friends TaeTae, Hobi, Jinnie, Yoongi, Kookie, and Jimin. "Hi guys! I missed you so much this three day weekend was boring without you guys, did y'all have to go to Seoul and leave me!" They all started laughing and before your conversation could continue, you saw Namjoon walk up. "Hey guys long time no see, Y/N you haven't forgotten me yet right cutie." he ends with a wink in your direction. They all looked angry seeing him after their argument from two years ago, as if it were recently. The resentment still lingered between them all, but you still hoped he would eventually come back.

*Flashback*
"We don't want that brat here, she's nothing but trouble and you know that she hates Y/N, Eun Sang is nothing but trouble!" Namjoon sighed, " Please give her another chance, she said she's going to change and that she's deeply sorry for hurting Y/N." The boys looked at eachother and hobi screamed, "That's bullshit! She's not sorry how could someone hurt someone over ten times! There's no way that putting a f***ing sex toy in her locker was done by accident!" Tae and Kookie were holding hobi back before he could slap Namjoon back into his senses. That's when Yoongi spoke. " Namjoon I hate to put you in this situation. It's either Eun Sang or us, choose now, please think about everything clearly. We've been your friends since elementary school, she's been your girlfriend for what four months?" Namjoon sighed and looked back at his girlfriend. He sighed and said, " alright I guess this is goodbye..." The guys were furious but walked away, leaving you alone, you fell to your knees, not only because you lost your best friend, but also your crush. Jimin picked you up and you guys left, you needed to get over him and you bowed to do so.
*End of Flashback*

You realized after hearing him call you a 'cutie' that even after trying to get over him, it was no use, you thought to yourself 'I guess your first love doesn't ever fade' but you took steps towards the guys leaving Namjoon alone standing across from you all. He leaned towards you, just then Jin pulled you back, Namjoon stopped and stood still. "Hey cutie, are you really over me, how sad just when I was going to come to you." You looked down and started to tear up, you took Jin's arm off your shoulder and walked away into the girls restroom and began to cry. You felt so miserable realizing that even after trying to get over him, you failed completely and realized how painful it was to see your first and only love in the arms of someone else. To make it worse that someone else has tormented you for many years and also took your only love from you. You heard arguments outside for a few minutes and then you heard your best friends outside asking you to come out. You rubbed your tears off and walked out, you saw all your friends and Namjoon standing in where he was before you ran away. You got hug ambushed by the group, after you guys finished hugging it out you looked back to see if Namjoon was still there, but he was gone. Right then Hobi looked at you, "Hey you know that it's obvious you still have feelings, but don't forget that he left us for that b****. You need to forget him, it's been two years, I don't think he's going to change." You felt so hurt realizing that it was most likely true, but you still like him and you hope he does change.