Chapter 23

"I call shotgun!" Screamed Kookie as you all squished into Namjoon's car. "No fair. I'm his girlfriend. I should sit next to him!" You screamed trying to beat Kookie. Sadly you didn't so you had to sit on Yoongi's lap. Safely you all got to your house. Kookie ran out to get the spare key from behind the rose bush by your front door. "Hey Y/N.... why is the key not there." You suddenly felt them all looking at you. "Oh. Uh. I just moved it because I realized it wasn't safe to keep there. Don't worry I'll find a new place to put it for you guys." Kookie nodded. You felt relieved that he didn't push on. You got inside with the guys. "I'm going to make tteokbokki. Who wants some?" They all raised their hands so you got a large pan. 20 minutes later you were down and placed it on the table. "It's ready guys." You sat down and one by one they came to the table. "Mmmm it's so good." Said Namjoon while looking at you while winking. "Yup it's really good!" Said Jimin. "Thank you. What about we watch a movie afterwards?" They nodded and after eating and cleaning up, you all went over to the couch.

"How about we watch Clouds? It's a new movie and I heard it's good." Suggested Tae. You nodded and got onto Disney plus. The movie started and you all started watching. "This is so fucking sad." You said while sobbing in Joonie's arms. "It's okay Y/N. Just know he was happy." You couldn't control your crying. The movie ended and everyone had shed tears. "How could a movie be so sad..." you said in between sniffles. "It's even more sad knowing that it's a true story." Added Tae. "I guess it really was a good movie, if it got all of us to cry." You all started watching a comedy show to feel happy after such a sad movie.

You all started to talk about the past and soon they started to ask questions about you and Namjoon. "So when did this all begin? We want to know the exact time." You looked at Namjoon and he looked at you, "well it started that day I gave her a ride in my car to school when she was running late." Namjoon said. "Wait the day of the pop quiz? That was a long time ago." Yoongi said. You nodded.

"Wait... so the guy you said you slept with was Namjoon!" Jin said as he got up. "Yes." Jin started to walk towards Namjoon and he quickly got up and started to run, which was a good thing because Jin started to chase him. "Yah! How could you! She told us Tuesday so that meant it was recent!" They continued to run. "But I'm the one who started sexual acts on him." You said grabbing Jin's attention. "What! You nasty! Come here mama Jin gonna beat you!" You got up and started running too. "Oh Jin Hyung I have to tell you something important!" Kookie announced. Your heart dropped to the floor. 'Oh god' Jin stopped in his tracks, "And what is that?"

"Y/N NEVER hurt her ankle! She was just sore!" Jin turned to look at you, "what does he mean by sore!" You looked down, "He means sore from you know..." The guys' jaws dropped as they heard those words leave your mouth. "Ewww! Y'all are freaks!" Tae said, scrunching his face. "Oh Man! Oh Man!" Yoongi screamed as he covered his ears. "Y/N, you a freak! But I guess it is up to you guys." Jin said. "But come on, wth, how did it make you need crutches." You looked up feeling a sudden surge of confidence, "Well it is because of how we fuck. That's all I got to say Besties." You sat down and crossed your legs. "Oh god. The image can't get out of my head..." Jimin said while shaking his head. "Oh come on guys. Don't pretend like we haven't watched porn before or had sex before, I know for a fact that we have watched and had sex." Namjoon said. "I guess so" said Jin, "But I've never made a girl have to use crutches..." Namjoon smirked, "It's the size difference." Jin stood up and smacked Namjoon's head. "Yah! I was being considerate! I don't want to hurt the person, it'll make it hard to do stuff." You quickly looked up, "I like it hard." They all screamed and threw pillows at you. "Y/N!" Screamed Jin. It calmed down after a while, thank god the blowjob in the car ride wasn't brought up.

They stayed over to sleep, you and Joonie were forced to sleep apart because they didn't trust y'all together. So you slept with Yoongi in your room, Kookie and Tae in the guest room, and the rest on the couch and rug in the living room.