Chapter 20

"Besties!" You go as fast as you possibly could on your crutches. "Y/N! Good morning" Jimin answered. Jungkook looked at you and smirked. "Uh... Kookie can I speak to you? Umm over there." You quickly pointed to a lonely table. "Sure." You both headed towards the table. "Wth was the smirk about?!?" He giggled. "You still have crutches, you nasty." He laughed. "Oh shut up." You smacked his shoulder, "besides I just used them for support if I wanted to I could stop using them." He smirks," alright then don't use them. Let's get back to the guys." You gulped and realized what you had gotten yourself into. "Okay then." You pushed yourself up and wobbled slowly over to the table the most casual you could as to not raise suspicion of anything. "Yay Y/N could walk!" Tae screamed. "Yeah I really needed Kookie to hold my crutches. That's why I called him out, I didn't want to burden you guys." You smiled. Jungkook chuckled. The bell rang and you all got to class. Kookie took the fucking crutches though, leaving you unstable. You still made it to class with your friends though and in time too.

*Time Skip*
You get home only to see your dad's car parked in front of your house. "My beautiful daughter is home!" You sighed, not him again. "Dad what do you want?" He was quickly rubbing his hands together. "How should I put this. I'm getting remarried." Just then your heart dropped as low as it could. "How could you! You're heartless! Leave now!"

You ran inside and locked the door behind you, your dad was now knocking in your front door. "That's what I've been wanting to tell you. You never picked up." You start to cry, "what the hell dad. You could've fucking told me! When is it anyway, next year." He went to your window, "it's in two weeks now. Your step mom wants to meet you." You open the door, "well I'm sorry but I don't. Now please leave. Please remember that I was emancipated, meaning you can't control me." He raised his head, "You should have a job by now. Actually you should've gotten one right when you were emancipated. I've been called multiple times and they want you to go back with either your mom or I." You felt destroyed, "I'm not moving. I have a house and money left. I'll get a job, don't worry. I can't be face to face with either of you, both of you ruined me." He sighed deeply, "I'm sorry but if you don't get a stable job soon you'll have to make a decision soon."

You continue to cry and shout at him for a few minutes. "Leave! I'm never leaving with you!" He got into his car and left. You closed the door feeling completely defeated. Immediately you looked for job openings. Falling asleep at some point while searching.

*Thursday Morning*
You got ready as usual but left an hour early to meet up with Namjoon.
"Hey" you said shy after he opened the door. "Hey baby come in." You went inside and sat on the couch. "Joonie can you help me find a job?" He looked at you with a confused expression. "Okay, but may I ask why?" You inch closer and place your head on his shoulder. "Well I need a job or I'll be sent hours away from here." You turns to face you, "is it your mom?" You shake your head, "no I'll get to choose who actually, but I'd rather stay here with the guys and you my love." He smiles, "hey what about I hire you as my tutor?" You tilt your head in confusion. "Well I'm kinda failing chemistry... My mom has been looking for a tutor. She can pay you and it's not like she's ever home." He nubs the back if his neck in embarrassment. You smile, "okay, but on one condition."

He nods. "I'll actually tutor you for real, no laying around. Three days a week and two hour long sessions." He nods and calls his mom to tell her, she agreed over the phone. You both head to school and go your separate ways as to not give away your secret yet. "Hey besties!" They look and smile, "what happened yesterday? I called and you never answered." Said Yoongi in pout. "Well I had an unexpected visit from my dad. Oh and guess what he's getting remarried in two weeks." They all widened their eyes. "Really? You should've called us over." Said Jin. "Well I was really busy. He actually told me to get a job or I'd have to move in with him or my mom." Tae lowered his head, "did you find one? I don't want you moving away." You nod. "You have a job Y/N?" Said a surprised Jimin. "Wow, she's a real adult now." said Kookie. You nod. "Where will you work?" You forgot how to breathe for a few seconds. "Well actually I'm a chemistry tutor." They nod and you all continue talking until the bell rings and you all head to class.