3

Years passed, it's his first anniversary. I look at his grave. It's my second time coming here. Are you happy? Maybe not, because Im not there right? I want to be beside you, is that okay? I feel the breeze touching my hair, like the way he used too.

"See you soon My angel."

I go straight to my house asked mom to not bother me, she didn't asked. She knows what I'm feeling. I kissed her cheek and smiled. "Love you mom."

I closed the door and locked myself.

Gulf's Mom POV

I knocked on my son's door, it's already noon but he's not up yet. I get the keys and open his door. And there I saw him lying, smiling with medicine all around him. A letter resting on his chest.

Mom

I'm probably sleeping if you're holding it now, don't be sad okay?

My Angel, they keep on saying sorry to me. That I should move on. I'm sinking, I'm trying. Ive been fighting for my life since the day you died. I'm holding to your last words, "don't fall asleep" but you did. You gave up firsdt. I should've told you that too. Too not close your eyes. Maybe your with me right now.

I want to quit. I'm so lost, always away from reality.

All of these what ifs keeps on playing in my mind. What should I do? I didnt even say goodbye, maybe that's what stupid people do?

But I have a chance, they didn't let me. They send you away without me knowing.

They say angels fly, but to fly, angels have to die. Can I fly too? Beside you?

I cant take it anymore. Thank you for keeping me alive for one year but I cant anymore.

I will come to you love.

Mom, I love you. Tell Saint and Zee they don't have to worry about me anymore.

Wake me up when there is time machine.

Wake me up when he's beside me.

I'm sorry I cant stay awake.

I'm falling asleep.

I love him so much.

END