chapter 1 💚

ZAHAVAHH POV:

5 years later

"myaa" i called my daughters name as she walked past me and zavii's room .

"I aint tryna have babies right now so we fuck with a rubber but i gotta raw bitch" she yelled and i busted out laughing "yes mama?" she asked.

"whatchu wanna do today?" I asked "where's daddy?" she asked "he's at practice" I told her.

"I just wanna go to tete mina and uncle marii's house cause rayne and taytay is there" she said "you dont wanna do anything with mama today?" I asked "yea i do" she jumped up excitedly .

"I wanna play basketball mama" she said "okay let's go" i said .

(ion feel like typing allat.)

"daddyyyy" myaa yelled as we walked in the house we were juss getting back from the court.

"hey princess what yall was doing" he asked "we was hooping" she said and he chuckled .

"bae im going out with the girls tonight soo you and the guys got the kids tonight" i said "aight gimmie kiss" he said "noo your sweaty" i said .

"I dont care" he said grabbing me by my neck and kissing me passionately "now you can go get ready" he said smacking my ass "ow tht hurt" i whined.

I got dressed in a black strapless maxi body con dress with some red bottom heels and grabbed my red hand bag before walking downstairs.

I saw the guys sitting on the couch watching bubble guppies with the kids and the girls waiting at the door for me.

"damn bae you look good" zavii said eyeing me "thank you" i said kissing him "we'll be back around 2" dream said "dont wait up" mina yelled as we walked out the door.

we got in dreams lamb truck before pulling off towards the club .

once we got there security let us in and as soon as we walked in the door there were fans screaming my name .

I signed my autograph on as many people as I could before we walked up to V.I.P "let's go get some drinks" dream yelled over the music.

we all walked over to the bar and sat down "pour me some henny and mix it with some pink whitney and put some pineapple juice in there" i ordered .

"we'll get the same" amina told him, as we were waiting on our drinks three guys came up to us, "wassam sha-" before he could finish his sentence we put our hands up and showed them our wedding rings.

"oh shit that's zaviion johnsons wife" one said "who's that?" the other one said "the nfl player you dumbass" he responded .

"oh yea" he said "bub" this girl came up to one of the guys "wassup sis" he asked and I turned around.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ZAHAVAHH JOHNSON?" she screamed "yes thts me you wanna autograph?" I asked "yes pleaseeee" she said .

"how you know her?" I'm guessing her brother asked "she's in the wnba she's the girl I'm always talking about the one whos pictures are all over my walls" she said to him.

"ohh she look different when she not in her jersey" he said and i laughed "yall have a nice night" i said getting up with my drink and the girls behind me.